1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Yep.
    That's what happens when you break the consumers' trust. Fatigue from annual releases doesn't help either.

3. Post
    R0ADk1LL wrote:
    Yep.
    That's what happens when you break the consumers' trust. Fatigue from annual releases doesn't help either.
    to be fair, rogue was good just that unity was hyped up more

4. Post
    We will see when the PC version launches later this month. My guess is that it will run like crap for the first 2 months before they patch it.

5. Post
    assassin's creed is not good in any shape or platform

6. Post
    Pfft I still like the series. But yes a broken game should result in the next games sales being slow. Consumers voting with their wallets.

Though fallout probably doesn't help.

7. Post
    I like how they completely externalise the blame, putting it on the object i.e. blaming the title for it's poor launch, instead of blaming Ubisoft for handling the launch poorly.

8. Post
    think theres several reasons why, not just because people may of been turned off by unitys performance but people are feeling "fatigued" that cos they have played several other AC games that it really doesnt matter about playing another (same general gameplay and they may want something new in style to play)

personally i still like the series but i've yet to of played syndicate waiting on fallout 4 1st.

9. Post
    Syndicate is great so far, I'm having a blast with it, which I never did with Unity. Even when it "ran properly", the story was subpar, the combat was dreadful, and the new stealth mechanic was poorly implemented. Not to mention they locked the vast majority of good gear until February-May.

10. Post
    Wow, they managed to blame themselves without blaming themselves.