Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    what's the cheapest way to get this on Steam? not paying 90 bucks for a CoD game....

3. Post
    Rekuja wrote:
    what's the cheapest way to get this on Steam? not paying 90 bucks for a CoD game....
    Pretty cheap on greenmangaming vip

4. Post
    Rekuja wrote:
    lol

5. Post
    Ps4 servers are fried, and have been since our midnight launch. I've only managed to connect once.
    Campaign, zombies and free running to pass time.

6. Post
    Skorky wrote:
    lol
    Rekuja buys Black Ops 3

the following morning

Blizzard: Welcome to the Overwatch Closed Beta

Name:  c4b8b7f2a2dd5feaf83d96311488de135bfc74fdd8fedcf479691240c79e32fc.jpg
Views: 2688
Size:  108.0 KB

7. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    Ps4 servers are fried, and have been since our midnight launch. I've only managed to connect once.
    Campaign, zombies and free running to pass time.
    Yeah I've noticed this, will be making note. Enjoy Zombies!

8. Post
    :Toby was flown to San Francisco to review Black Ops III by Activision. His flights, hotel, and meals were all paid for. He played the game alongside dozens of other journalists from around the globe on Treyarch's private servers. There were no extra-curricular activities offered."

uh-oh game reviewer sweatshop again

9. Post
    dstarzero wrote:
    :Toby was flown to San Francisco to review Black Ops III by Activision. His flights, hotel, and meals were all paid for. He played the game alongside dozens of other journalists from around the globe on Treyarch's private servers. There were no extra-curricular activities offered."

uh-oh game reviewer sweatshop again
    Well it's either that or you have to wait for them to send you out a copy. You only have to look at what happened with MGSV to see how that goes... :P

10. Post
    All 100% scores from those reviewers.

Everybody wins

11. Post
    Black Ops III introduces co-op to Call of Duty's single-player mode for the first time
    World at War had this.

Rekuja wrote:
    It's about $60 NZD on G2A if you don't mind not knowing where the key came from.

12. Post
    Xev wrote:
    World at War had this.
    Drats, my apologies! I missed this, it should have said online co-op.

13. Post
    http://www.techpowerup.com/217308/bl...ot-enough.html

Game uses more than 8GB of memory (by itself) and around 8.3GB of VRAM.

I have to run the game upsampled to 720P with most settings on low on 2 970s., or I will get memory/VRAM crashses.

14. Post
    Wonder how cheap we can get this on xb1?

15. Post
    gathixpower wrote:
    http://www.techpowerup.com/217308/bl...ot-enough.html

Game uses more than 8GB of memory (by itself) and around 8.3GB of VRAM.

I have to run the game upsampled to 720P with most settings on low on 2 970s., or I will get memory/VRAM crashses.
    Oh shit i feared this might be the case from the beta! Can't believe they haven't optimised this properly by now...

16. Post
    True4m wrote:
    Oh shit i feared this might be the case from the beta! Can't believe they haven't optimised this properly by now...
    I acutally ran the Beta with no problems since the maps were small. They pretty much adopted AC:Unity practice by dumping uncompressed texture files all into the memory, and since the SP maps are much larger with cutscenes etc, memory/VRAM usage is through the roof. Multiplayer runs a bit better, but is map dependent...

17. Post
    Activision must be paying by the word now; this review is so overwritten. It's still just another Call of Duty game...

18. Post
    gooseman77 wrote:
    Activision must be paying by the word now; this review is so overwritten. It's still just another Call of Duty game...
    Normally I'd agree, but because they have a 3 year dev cycle now instead of annually, the changes are definitely more visible.

The single-player campaign is the most fleshed out it's been in years, and alos the multiplayer has so many changes that it warrants a fairly in-depth review.

19. Post
    gooseman77 wrote:
    I've been playing it all evening (sp and mp) and so far I agree

20. Post
    Was watching the Gamespot video review and saw GMPLANET_Toby owning the other reviewers a bunch in MP.

NIce work bro

Putting this on the backburner until I've burnt out on Halo 5... could take a while, it's really quite amazing (Warzone especially).

21. Post
    So broken on PC - what is up with AAA developers releasing PC ports in this state. As plenty of others have experienced, it bled my system dry and used up 18GB of RAM within 30 seconds of having player control in the campaign!

I've never seen a memory leak this bad, wonder if they'll do a Batman and pull it from sale for PC - they bloody ought to at any rate.

22. Post
    So much for the PC focus, mod tools for whom.. someone with 16gb of ram and a titan x. E sports is dead already.

Hopefully gets fixed soon, should just be memory leaks since it runs ok on console with only 8gb memory

23. Post
    Going to pick this up hopefully today

24. Post
    Hmm I must play Black Ops 2 and this game. I like the sound of a slightly different campaign to play the 2nd time around with this game.

Sounds like they need to do a little work on the PC version thou.

25. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    So much for the PC focus, mod tools for whom.. someone with 16gb of ram and a titan x. E sports is dead already.
    Actual LOL.