Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Post
    Oh, for those who weren't aware either, Black Ops III has 2 player splitscreen on PC (with controllers). I don't generally buy CoD's these days because I can't stick the same copy on all of my PC's and LAN then with friends when they visit, but Black Ops III won me over with at least having splitscreen. I haven't tested this extensively, just a quick 2 player blat through the campaign, but it seems to work well enough. Only issue is there are some black bars for aspect ratio reasons and the FOV is a bit wonky in split. From what I can see though, it seems to have 2 player splitscreen for all 3 modes, Campaign, Zombies and Multiplayer.

Also, while there's only one zombies map available to those of us without the outrageously priced Season Pass (Dead Ops 2 not withstanding), I'm pleased to report it's an improvement over Black Ops 2's abysmal zombie maps. It's oozing with a cool 1930's-esque aesthetic, has an interesting cast of characters, a bunch of new features and options for progression all the while retaining what makes the original survival mode so enjoyable. Highly recommended.
    Last edited by Xev; 8th November 2015 at 4:25 pm.

2. Post
    SandyRavage was a monster with a gamepad back in the day, he's an absolute demon with KB+M.

3. Post
    fyi the game is cheap in aussie. xbox one and ps4 versions are $64 at target, and $68 at JBHIFI

4. Post
    I'm enjoying the PC version so far, fps never drops below 60 and my game doesn't stutter. just make sure you're running at Fullscreen, there seems to be issues in Borderless.

Running with everything on High with a 680 gtx @ 1080p - no issues

Treyarch knows how to make CoD, easily one of the most enjoyable of the series lately... until Overwatch anyway

5. Post
    Can't wait to try this - either i've not unlocked it or explored it, but I didn't even know the safehouse had an upstairs area:

6. Post
    I owned blops 3 for 2 days on xb1 game looked really really bad.Was also super boring honestly

7. Post
    I thin iludez buys games just so he can have it for a couple hours then trades it back, instead he just watches netflix.

not I can argue with that, after finishing suits, I found another awesome new show to watch (Gotham) - netflix just keeps on delivering

8. Post
    Thoroughly enjoying this on my XB1, best multiplayer CoD experience I've had since Blops 1.

Not that Advanced Warfare was bad, it was definitely a step in the right direction, it just got a bit silly with the super-quick boosting around like nutters and felt much less like CoD than I'd have liked.

I'm sure this dang Elite controller is colouring my experience in a strong way, though; I'm just kicking so much ass, more so than I ever have in CoD, with this controller. Being able to wall-run, jump and slide without needing to take my thumb off the right stick is massive. Admittedly I could've done this with a bumper-jumper control scheme but whatever, perhaps I'm just late to the game on that front

9. Post
    I like the jumping and wall running and the slide

10. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    I thin iludez buys games just so he can have it for a couple hours then trades it back, instead he just watches netflix.

not I can argue with that, after finishing suits, I found another awesome new show to watch (Gotham) - netflix just keeps on delivering
    gotham is bloody awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!me and the wifey are so damn hooked on it.

I tried to join skorky but that guy man hes such a snob

11. Post
    iludez wrote:
    gotham is bloody awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Post
    Get out.