Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    I look forward to playing this when it eventually comes out on PS4 I've loved all the TR games since the beginning.

3. Post
    Cyrax78 wrote:
    I look forward to playing this when it eventually comes out on PS4 I've loved all the TR games since the beginning.
    Hope the wait isn't a long one - how bad is platform exclusivity in any form? I wish it would go away.
    Last edited by CardinalNZ; 10th November 2015 at 1:10 pm.

4. Post
    CardinalNZ wrote:
    Hope the wait isn't a long one - how bad is platform exclusivity in any form? I wish it would go away.
    Agreed, although now that I own both consoles because why not this gen's consoles are really cheap I hope the exclusives are worth it to justify owing both.

Cyrax78 wrote:
    It's also out on PC in January, PS4 release is November 2016, its a long time to wait. Will be playing this on the xbone soon

5. Post
    Have ordered from NZGameshop, hopefully arrives by next weekend.

6. Post
    DW wrote:
    Have ordered from NZGameshop, hopefully arrives by next weekend.
    question about this actually, if I pre order a game from nzgameshop, do they deliver by the release date or only send out the shipment on the release date making the delivery date 1-2 weeks after the release date?

7. Post
    Sometimes they ship it a few days before release date, but you'll never get it on release date, always a few days later at best, a week later at worst (for all my orders). Worth it for the price compared to NZ retail imo.

8. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    question about this actually, if I pre order a game from nzgameshop, do they deliver by the release date or only send out the shipment on the release date making the delivery date 1-2 weeks after the release date?
    usually send it prior, I received Uncharted 4-5 days after NZ release.

9. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Agreed, although now that I own both consoles because why not this gen's consoles are really cheap I hope the exclusives are worth it to justify owing both.

It's also out on PC in January, PS4 release is November 2016, its a long time to wait. Will be playing this on the xbone soon
    I only play games on console. I do have a laptop but i doubt its powerful enough for some of these games only use it to DL tv shows lol. Nov 2016 bit of a long wait but gives me time play other stuff

nzgameshop sometimes send it in advance so you may get it before actual release date this has happened a few times for me. but i got fallout 4 and they have only just sent it so i'll have to wait at least 4 days. (FFXIV and the expansion I received early)

10. Post
    Probably the only XBOX1 exclusive that could sway me to the darkside with the right bundle and price

11. Post
    kopkiwi wrote:
    Probably the only XBOX1 exclusive that could sway me to the darkside with the right bundle and price
    I dont feel I could justify it to myself for just 1 game.

12. Post
    Cyrax78 wrote:
    I dont feel I could justify it to myself for just 1 game.
    There are other interesting exclusives coming, well at least I want to play them

namely:

Crackdown 3
    Quantum Break
    Gears of War 4
    Scalebound
    Recore

13. Post
    kopkiwi wrote:
    It's a timed exclusive. It should be on PC around March/April and PS4 next November.

14. Post
    Gave this about an hour last night (after some FO4) and found it really enjoyable, easy to get into and fun.

15. Post
    zippy wrote:
    Gave this about an hour last night (after some FO4) and found it really enjoyable, easy to get into and fun.
    Yeah, just a really solidly put together game, basically. AAA development doing what it can do well.

My only worry (and it's one for the future, not now) is that they will now proceed to run this formula into the ground, Assassin's Creed style.

16. Post
    edit; Wrong thread

17. Post
    CardinalNZ wrote:
    My only worry (and it's one for the future, not now) is that they will now proceed to run this formula into the ground, Assassin's Creed style.
    It's not an annual franchise, so there's a lower likelihood of that. (The original Core Designs series was run into the ground by annualisation actually.)

18. Post
    Yeah im liking has a bit of far cry feel with the crafting

19. Post
    8.5 is the new 9.
    Turquoise is the new Black.
    Open Critic is the new Meta Critic.
    Rise of the Tomb Raider is the new Tomb Raider.

20. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    It's not an annual franchise, so there's a lower likelihood of that. (The original Core Designs series was run into the ground by annualisation actually.)
    hmm didn't think it was annual but yea by the time chronicles came out it felt so outdated. (my least fave TR) angel of darkness i liked but it was only with legend that I felt bit more confident in the series they actually went back to raiding tombs!!
    Since TR1 til last TR that came out 2013 thats 9 games definitely not annual release.

21. Post
    apparently the 360 version does some really interesting things and has lower input lag than the X1 version

22. Post
    the X1 version looks significantly better, not quite BLOPS3 difference, but still very noticeable

23. Post
    just finished, probably the best non RPG game I've played this year

24. Post
    darc9999 wrote:
    apparently the 360 version does some really interesting things and has lower input lag than the X1 version
    Sounds like tight-asses in denial are trying to justify not having bought a 8th gen console yet. 7th gen needs to be put to the sword already.
    SirGrim wrote:
    not quite BLOPS3 difference, but still very noticeable
    Haha yes. Co WaW looks better than the 7th gen port of BlOps3!

25. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Sounds like tight-asses in denial are trying to justify not having bought a 8th gen console yet. 7th gen needs to be put to the sword already.
    nah iirc it was a digitalfoundry face off thingy