1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Quite interesting, way better than a portal imo

3. Post
    doesn't seem that much more complicated than the Artorias of the Abyss DLC

4. Post
    I presume this is free DLC? One could imagine people getting a bit irked at labouring to unlock the content they'd paid money for already.

5. Post
    CardinalNZ wrote:
    I presume this is free DLC? One could imagine people getting a bit irked at labouring to unlock the content they'd paid money for already.
    troll?

6. Post
    johnny utah wrote:
    doesn't seem that much more complicated than the Artorias of the Abyss DLC
    Yeah based on the description it kind of sounds impossible to miss as long as you're simply playing through the game and passing through mandatory areas, meanwhile on previous Souls' DLCs you had to actually visit optional and/or hidden locations to get a whiff that they even existed, and chances are you didn't even know the optional area BEFORE the DLC existed.

7. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    troll?
    No? I think paying for content and then not immediately being to access it would annoy me no end. But then I guess I'm still on the "don't get it" side of the equation with these games and their masochism (as yet, anyway. I've got Dark Souls sitting in the "to play" pile somewhere).

8. Post
    CardinalNZ wrote:
    No? I think paying for content and then not immediately being to access it would annoy me no end. But then I guess I'm still on the "don't get it" side of the equation with these games and their masochism (as yet, anyway. I've got Dark Souls sitting in the "to play" pile somewhere).
    Ah right ok. Well I can kind of see your point, but then again this series is a special breed of gaming genre, if the content was easily accessible then the people who play the game would be annoyed, they expect the game to be difficult.