1. Post

YouShop

Yo guys,

Looking at getting a few things from karmaloop for the family just wanting to know what the pricing range is for shipping using youshop. Any way to guarantee it comes under the threshold for clothing at all?

Tits for good answers

2. Post
    How about good tits for answers?

3. Post
    There is a big Youshop thread here http://www.gpforums.co.nz/threads/45...Z-Post-Youshop and they have a postage calculator on their site.

They will ask you what the items are worth when they arrive at their warehouse.

4. Post
    eSOL wrote:
    Tits for good answers
    *stares at your custom tag*

5. Post
    I just don't wana pay $100+ worth of shipping for a couple of Tees which is why I thought id ask. Also wanting posts from ppl who bought specifically from karmaloop as it will give me a better idea. (hopefully they pack their items the same way for every shipment)

JayGee jelly of my tag??

Tits after work boys. Sorry

6. Post
    eSOL wrote:
    I just don't wana pay $100+ worth of shipping for a couple of Tees which is why I thought id ask. Also wanting posts from ppl who bought specifically from karmaloop as it will give me a better idea. (hopefully they pack their items the same way for every shipment)

JayGee jelly of my tag??

Tits after work boys. Sorry
    Dammit OP, you'd better contradict your tag.

7. Post
    youshop is like taking a shit on the best tits you'v ever seen.

8. Post
    I've found karmaloop's shipping to be pretty decent, I think they use iparcel? which is usually pretty slow but cheap. Haven't bought from them for over a year though. Youshop is a last resort unless you've got such a good deal that it doesn't matter or you just want the shit bad enough to pay a pemium

9. Post
    Yeah, I don't understand why you're using youshop when karmaloop ship directly to NZ...

10. Post
    Have you guys checked the shipping pricing lately? Its at $100 for 5 t-shirts. I used to use them all the time until i came across the sudden increase in shipping. Its ridiculous

11. Post
    The only thing I've noticed is the obvious lack of bewbs that were promised.

12. Post
    Tormenta wrote:
    The only thing I've noticed is the obvious lack of bewbs that were promised.
    "Fails to Deliver"

13. Post
    eSOL wrote:
    Have you guys checked the shipping pricing lately? Its at $100 for 5 t-shirts. I used to use them all the time until i came across the sudden increase in shipping. Its ridiculous
    Na I haven't, didn't know they'd put it up that much. I usually buy from DrJays now, haven't bought from karmaloop for ages

14. Post
    Still waiting on promised tits.

15. Post
    KrimzinZV wrote:
    Still waiting on promised tits.
    Name:  breast-implants-bikini-albany-506x338.jpg
Views: 267
Size:  54.6 KB

16. Post
    Ninjist222 wrote:
    [ATTACH]
    you're not OP.

17. Post
    I recently used YouShop for the first time and the item was delivered to the US address. How long does it usually take for them to update their site?

18. Post
    FYI:
    They're gonna start charging you GST come Dec 1st.
    We recently got in touch to let you know about some upcoming policy changes from the New Zealand Government that will affect your YouShop experience.

From 1 December 2019, all items purchased from overseas and shipped to your YouShop address will have 15% Goods & Services Tax (GST) applied. GST will be charged on the total value of the goods and YouShop services purchased.

As we come up to our busiest time of year, we will do our best to ensure all your parcels are processed in a timely manner, but check out the info below to make the most of your YouShop address. Please note that from time to time, delays may occur beyond our control and these dates are a guideline only.

20th November
    Pay for your YouShop services by 11.59pm (NZT) 20th November and your parcel is likely to be subject to the current GST rules at the time of customs and border clearance.

30th November
    If you pay for your YouShop services by the 30th November you will not be charged GST on the YouShop services, however the parcel itself may be subject to new GST rules if it reaches customs and border clearance after 00.01 1st December.

1st December onwards
    Any parcels with YouShop services paid for after 00.01 1st December will be subject to the new rules and attract GST on the value of the items and all associated services and shipping costs.

Want more information?
    The New Zealand Government has released a comprehensive Q&A that explains these changes and the rationale behind them in greater detail. You can read this here.
    https://www.classic.ird.govt.nz/camp...mers.html#kiwi
    https://archive.ph/Fx96a