1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Watch video...

2. Post
    This is looking better than I expected...

3. Post
    Looking cool, loved the animation of the wolf hunting the yak.
    Why is there a jaguar in what appears to be the Old World though...should have maybe labelled it a leopard (nitpicking)

4. Post
    I think this would be better served in a dayz type environment. What I just watched reeked of gimmickry.

5. Post
    M2P wrote:
    I think this would be better served in a dayz type environment. What I just watched reeked of gimmickry.
    Looked like they took the Shangri-la stuff from FC4 and made it into a caveman setting.

6. Post
    Richard7666 wrote:
    Why is there a jaguar in what appears to be the Old World though...should have maybe labelled it a leopard (nitpicking)
    A. It's set in a fictional land called Oros. B. Are you really gonna complain about the regional displacement equivalent of anachronisms in a game where you play as a caveman who uses magic to command animals (eg owls to do carpet bombing runs)?

KrimzinZV wrote:
    Looked like they took the Shangri-la stuff from FC4 and made it into a caveman setting.
    This. It's a reskin of Shangri-la with expanded animal commanding game mechanics.