Page 9 of 9 First ... 6789

1. Post
    Overdrive_5000 wrote:
    Have you tried checking for updates as it could just be waiting there
    Yep. All up to date apparently. (1809). Wanting 1903.

2. Post
    GiantMartianTripod wrote:
    You can get 12 months Live from ElectronicFirst for around $63, requires VPN to activate

https://www.electronicfirst.com/ef-weekly-sale/
    I dont have a vpn is there a free one that would work ?

NVM got it sorted
    Last edited by Overdrive_5000; 13th June 2019 at 9:22 pm.

3. Post
    Rii wrote:
    Yep. All up to date apparently. (1809). Wanting 1903.
    Have you tried the windows 10 update assistant?

4. Post
    zippy wrote:
    Have you tried the windows 10 update assistant?
    Nope. I'll download and try tonight. Cheers.

5. Post
    Join the windows Insider Program on the bottom left side of updated & Security and request to move to next build.
    When I was younger t0mby used to take me to school...

IN STREET FIGHTER 2!

6. Post
    DoubleMANTIS wrote:
    Join the windows Insider Program on the bottom left side of updated & Security and request to move to next build.
    Tried the Update Assistant. Downloaded the update, ran install. Then told me my 'device' wasn't ready for update and that it would be rolled out when it's ready.

Then joined the inside program and was able to download the update directly in Windows Update and got the same error.

Thanks, Microsoft.

EDIT: An in-place upgrade also wont work.
    Last edited by Rii; 13th June 2019 at 9:30 pm.

7. Post
    Figured it out. Had to yank all my external USB storage drives.

8. Post
    I see I can play my gears 4 xbox digital copy on PC, but I can't get games for windows to work. I downloaded some windows live game store program (looks budget) but it doesn't load properly.

9. Post
    Rii wrote:
    Pretty hacked off. Paid the extra to get GamePass for PC. Now have to wait until MS decides to give me the May 2019 update before I can make use of it.
    Download an ISO of the latest Windows 10 version, make a bootable USB stick installer, do an upgrade.

10. Post
    If anyone cares Too Human has been released on the Live Marketplace for free. I don't think I've ever played this before. Should be something for me to do while waiting for Bloodstained.

11. Post
    Wheres best place to get xbox gold subscriptions from now?

12. Post
    WarZoner wrote:
    If anyone cares Too Human has been released on the Live Marketplace for free. I don't think I've ever played this before. Should be something for me to do while waiting for Bloodstained.
    That game was a chore.

13. Post
    Pxndx wrote:
    That game was a chore.
    Yeah it is. And when you die the enemies stay the same as when you die. The game also gives me a headache due to the camera going all over the place and of course being blurry as heck lol.

14. Post
    How about command and conquer? Any good deals?