Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Post
    Matt M wrote:
    Done!

Done!

Yep!
    Thanks for the code. I wish the game would download at a reasonable speed though. I'm still only at 72%. It's ridiculous!

2. Post
    Oh wow, playing it with a controller is great - totally revamps the UI, feels even more like Skyrim redux now.

3. Post
    Gwarden wrote:
    Oh wow, playing it with a controller is great - totally revamps the UI, feels even more like Skyrim redux now.
    I got to play a little bit now. I'll have to try the controller and see how that goes.

4. Post
    downloaded it again thinking to relive the glory days was deeply disappointed at how crap it still was

5. Post
    I enjoyed it. I even thought the main plot was decent enough, worth a play through at least. The quests are no worse than Fallout 4 (most of them are just generic fetch quests)

6. Post
    Is there a good website to really read up about this game? am playing the trial and enjoying it, however I feel like I have been dropped in the deep end a bit, would like to read up about how (and where) pvp works, dungeons/raids (if any?).

I guess I am used to linear MMO's that take you from one place to the next or focus around a main story line and that start with a long tutorial, this kind of feels like it drops you in a city and says "run and find stuff out by yourself"

7. Post
    Highly underrated MMO, I look forward to getting back into this with Orsinium expansion - controller ESO bigtime.

8. Post
    IST wrote:
    Highly underrated MMO, I look forward to getting back into this with Orsinium expansion - controller ESO bigtime.
    Just by the way, ESO just won MMORPG.com's "Game of the Year", ahead of FFXIV, GW2... - http://www.mmorpg.com/showFeature.cf...e/10383/page/2

9. Post
    elemunk wrote:
    Is there a good website to really read up about this game? am playing the trial and enjoying it, however I feel like I have been dropped in the deep end a bit, would like to read up about how (and where) pvp works, dungeons/raids (if any?).

I guess I am used to linear MMO's that take you from one place to the next or focus around a main story line and that start with a long tutorial, this kind of feels like it drops you in a city and says "run and find stuff out by yourself"
    I don't have a link for you, but it does start you off in a tutorial type dungeon, and then a starter island. After that you'll go to the first zone of whichever of the three alliances you picked. I've found this game has excellent bread-crumbing, and also avoids bombarding you with lots of quests, in other words you'll get one quest directing you to a nearby area, once you get there and finish that questline they'll direct you to the next area. Just keep an eye out for quests markers and you'll be fine. Also you'll get a main quest prompt every 5 levels.

10. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    I enjoyed it. I even thought the main plot was decent enough, worth a play through at least. The quests are no worse than Fallout 4 (most of them are just generic fetch quests)
    Yep, that's how I would look at this game, and SWTOR for that matter. It's not a MMO that would drain my life away like WoW, but it's decent for a playthrough like a SP game with extra MP elements.