1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Can we get a source pleece

EDIT: Nevermind. Just had to google "Destiny level booster package". Found plenty of similar reports.

I knew it was going to go this way. Whilst the addition of paid level boosters to 25 isn't that much of a big deal because really, who wants to grind a new character, it's what this represents. A very slow descent into pay-to-win micro-transactions seeing as they have sworn off paid DLC.

Next big announcement will be releasing the base game as a F2P title.
    Last edited by Rii; 16th December 2015 at 11:27 am.

3. Post
    the base Destiny game is already a F2P title isn't it? It's what you get if you download the Destiny 'demo' at the PSN store, IIRC.

4. Post
    Apparently the 'trial' is only 4-5 missions and locks the level progression at 7.

5. Post
    Rii wrote:
    Can we get a source pleece

EDIT: Nevermind. Just had to google "Destiny level booster package". Found plenty of similar reports.

I knew it was going to go this way. Whilst the addition of paid level boosters to 25 isn't that much of a big deal because really, who wants to grind a new character, it's what this represents. A very slow descent into pay-to-win micro-transactions seeing as they have sworn off paid DLC.

Next big announcement will be releasing the base game as a F2P title.
    you just had to look in the Destiny thread on the GP Forums for a source =P (i see you've posted since heh)
    i posted this last night with a screen shot of the 3 options and price, i'm extremely unimpressed with Bungie over this.

the content(service) they give isn't the problem for me, it's the price.
    they want $50 for this, umm that's $20 less the the ENTIRE f'in expansion pack.
    and it doesn't even get you all the way to 40 with a basic gear load out, it gets you to the level range required to start the TTK content.
    this really should have been something you could buy with Silver for maybe 800-1000 per pack, so $15 for per boost.

as we can see from the Destiny thread now, many people are not happy with what they have been doing over the last month or so.

-edit-
    also i saw someone post this on twitter and just had to laugh, because it's most likely going to be true.
    Name:  Destiny2 Pricing lol.jpg
Views: 488
Size:  81.5 KB
    Last edited by Drakarth; 16th December 2015 at 1:31 pm.