Lovely weather in AKL

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Post
    I was about to say something about chemtrails but only then just read the sites name...

2. Post
    Hmm...theres a lot of water outside today

3. Post
    It's making it hard to stay awake

4. Post
    I just watched Cream Live at the Royal Albert Hall 2005 on Blu-ray, could hear the rain pouring down between songs

My lawns will be happy

5. Post
    yup, happy lawns here too.

6. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    I just watched Cream Live at the Royal Albert Hall 2005 on Blu-ray, could hear the rain pouring down between songs

My lawns will be happy
    Nice bit of White room action I've just been blasting Led Zepp Celebration day
    Blu-ray, Epic sound with huge bass Dts/Pcm goodness.
    can't hear anything but bass,drums and guitars

7. Post
    WM wrote:
    Nice bit of White room action I've just been blasting Led Zepp Celebration day
    Blu-ray, Epic sound with huge bass Dts/Pcm goodness.
    can't hear anything but bass,drums and guitars
    I also watched Metallica Through the Never It was $17 at Te Wharehare (Cream was $10).

I need to get Celebration Day. Maybe with the JB HiFi voucher i got for Christmas. Along with the live Testament and Kreator blu-rays Concerts are the only blu-rays i buy (rare that i want to watch a movie more than once). Also want to get It Might Get Loud. Have you seen Scorsese's Shine a Light? Any good?

Weather is a bit better in The 'Tron; rain has stopped, still a bit breezy, but muggy as.

8. Post
    I've also got The song remains the same on Blu-ray for that 73' Madison square garden experience.
    It might get loud and shine a light are both worth owning/watching nice sound again on them.
    I'm not really a stones fan though but did enjoy some it. you can watch some netflix thing on keith atm.
    scoring cheap blu-rays at cash converters for $3 movies, most music ones I pick up at the warehouse and JB.
    can't beat warehouse 2 for $10 blu-rays epic as! (not sure if that's still running)

Super muggy action in Aucks, I knew I should have bought that 40cm fan with a remote at bunnings.
    I've got a box fan that sits on the microwave and rattles like a mofo (not very hifi!)

9. Post
    RIP Weather. Went from Sunny to depressing.

A punishment for too much joy?

10. Post
    Went for a drive last night around two, daughter couldn't sleep, it was refreshing.

Back to muggy now, it's like the air itself is sweating.

11. Post
    It Might Get Loud was underwhelming in terms of the music they actually played. The highlights for me were The Edge and Jack White talking about their influences.

$0.02

12. Post
    Looks like no summer at all for us this year.

13. Post
    Beautiful day here in the Capital.

14. Post
    It's so unfair.

15. Post
    Nice and chill this morning.

16. Post
    bionic.man wrote:
    Nice and chill this morning.
    It's January you boofhead.

It's not supposed to be chill.

17. Post
    humid weather be gone with you

18. Post
    I was at the beach yesterday, it was prime.