1. Post
    Beet, edamame, and quinoa salad tonight. Was powered through quickly

From earlier this week, tequila spiked salsa, which went with black bean nachos.

2. Post
    Merkinz wrote:
    Awesome!!! Pickles are the best
    Busted them out today....so good in a burger or on their own! I foresee a pickling rampage in the near future

3. Post
    Six egg cheese, chive and pinenut omelette (was low on ingredients and the eggs were getting close to their date), should have made two three egg ones instead.

4. Post
    That looks pretty good, did you just chuck that all into a deep dish pan?

5. Post
    Large-ish pan, wait for the bottom to solidify (still a bit runny on top but not too much) and then grill it in the oven with the cheese (it's done when the cheese starts browning). I'd already lightly done the pinenuts in the pan with a little butter and had them waiting on a plate to be put on before folding it, then chives for a bit of garnish and flavour.

6. Post

Made my own potato chips, left are salt and vinegar (waiting for the vinegar to be absorbed so it's dry) and the right is a salt, pepper, onion, garlic & chicken mix that is okay. It's pretty damn easy to do, but I'll probably get a shaker of chicken salt before making them again. The ones on the right were in a tad long and coloured by the tiny burnt pieces.

Edit:

Last edited by KrimzinZV; 6th February 2016 at 7:32 pm.

7. Post
    I haven't made a cake in years, never made a sponge before and I've learnt a bit from this (Swiss roll made with a vanilla sponge, filled with whipped cream and raspberry jam)

8. Post
    Thanks for such great recipes

9. Post
    It is not something I made today, but is is something I have and will continue to make repeatedly.
    Next time I make it, if I remember this thread I will pics and Progress of it.

But here is : Bacon Wrapped, Whiskey Glazed Meatloaf.

10. Post
    jeez, this is making me hungry lmao..

11. Post
    Pretzels, the small store bought stuff is crap. Paul Hollywood's recipe is pretty good, although I haven't tried the orange and poppy seed yet.

12. Post
    Gordon Ramsay's baked beans and potato cakes with a little basil garnish, only had cannellini beans but was still good.

13. Post
    Made Lemon Coconut Slice

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	qrzbHuz.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	180.8 KB 
ID:	211301

KrimzinZV wrote:
    Pretzels, the small store bought stuff is crap. Paul Hollywood's recipe is pretty good, although I haven't tried the orange and poppy seed yet.
    They came out really well! Most baked stuff tastes bad from stores

14. Post
    Viilai wrote:
    They came out really well! Most baked stuff tastes bad from stores
    They went soft and lost the crunch the next day, also tasted a lot more malty. I'd say it's best fresh.

15. Post
    I made toffee, of the mackintosh variety

Edit: Tastes as intended! Damn it's good

Name:	sDnAgQr.png 
Views:	126 
Size:	698.7 KB 
ID:	211479

Excuse the feijoa field
    Last edited by Viilai; 10th May 2016 at 3:12 pm.

16. Post
    Tortillas to go with my mother-in-law's caldo because she arrived today from Mexico and already made caldo. I dub her the Caldinator

Name:	tortis.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	39.1 KB 
ID:	211563

17. Post
    Naan bread, I think I've got it dialed in for next time.

[insert crusty naan photo]

18. Post
    Toffee attempt round 2. Much better!

Name:	KNiLiY9.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	283.9 KB 
ID:	211589

19. Post
    I don´t usually take photos of food I make but I made gingerbread cookies.

20. Post
    Scary icing.

Look like black magic cookies.

Turn consumers into toads.

21. Post
    Zarkov wrote:
    Scary icing.

Look like black magic cookies.

Turn consumers into toads.
    The symbols are associated with emo music

22. Post
    Viilai wrote:
    The symbols are associated with emo music
    That's what I said.

23. Post
    Haha I was only having fun at home. I don´t associate myself with any cults.

24. Post
    Made these things called Kåldolmar last night. Minced meat and spices wrapped in wilted cabbage leaves. They get pan-friend and finished in the oven. Served with gravy and mash. Not bad.

25. Post
    Turned this from the garden

into this