1. Post

2 amazing curries. If you're in Chaing Mai, the above school is highly recommended (one of the best cooking schools I've been).

2. Post
    man I wish I could stomach coconut milk but it goes through me faster than the speed of light

3. Post
    Coconut ice cream is amazing. As is coconut yoghurt.

4. Post
    Thanks for the recipes man!

5. Post
    oh man those thai curries look delicious

6. Post
    Thread bump. Couple of cheesecakes I made for work's cheesecake month.

7. Post
    Jesus that top cheesecake looks amazing. Cant find a good cheesecake around here either >< Dam you

If they are easy to make for a nub...could you give me the recipe? Would be great with xmas dinner!

8. Post
    The recipe for the basic cheesecake is at work, will take a pic of it when I remember. The base cheesecake is easy to make with a good mixer, but I wouldn't personally make it myself at home because the recipe calls for gelatine leaves, creme fraiche and lemon juice which are things I don't use a lot of so leftover ingredients would probably go unused. The thing piped on top was my own creation without recipe. You can make any flavour you want, but I infused some green tea in cream, melted white choc into it and then whipped it up.

9. Post
    The bottom one is actually really tasty. My fun take on a pina colada, substituting lemon juice with pineapple juice and coconut cream instead of regular cream.

10. Post
    Outstanding, they both look stunning!

11. Post
    Thanks

12. Post
    Chocolate's gone a bit sweaty, but I made another cheesecake.

13. Post
    Goddamn, looks professional as hell.

14. Post
    Thanks Most of what I do is actually experimental. I've basically taught myself through research, trial and error and a bit of a pic 'n mix of recipes. And I'm not even the pastry chef of where I'm working now. Only doing these because the pastry chef is on holiday. She actually trained in France in proper pastry, whereas I take recipes and go a bit off track and add my own ideas I'm noob but I like to try things.

15. Post
    Oh lordy. self invite to your place for dessert, ok? hrrrngggggggggg

16. Post
    cheesecake game DAMN.

17. Post
    Ok last cheesecake pic. Mint and choc.

18. Post
    You got some skills with the baking.

19. Post
    I would be keen to open my own cafe if I had the money.

20. Post
    A+

21. Post
    Korean fried chicken. Next time I won't use breast but it still turned out awesome.

22. Post
    mean

23. Post
    Remade my karaage from the earlier thread and a kickass bacon and egg pie

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2019-01-05-00-01-44-885_com.miui.gallery.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	118.6 KB 
ID:	224547
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2019-01-05-00-02-04-252_com.miui.gallery.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	123.0 KB 
ID:	224548

24. Post
    Made my first udon soup in a few years and just kinda freeballed the recipe. Had to cook it all first then add hot water once I got to work. Kimchi, tofu, udon, green beans, spring onions, garlic, ginger and the sauce was soy, helen mirin, sriracha, miso paste and topped with about 15kg of coriander and sesame seeds

no photo as I ate it out of a tuppaware container

25. Post
    I never get tired of looking at fried chicken.