Anyone keen to party up tonight?

2. Post
    Yeah bro

3. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    Yeah bro
    Cool. Will be on about 9

4. Post
    down to party, 9:30pm. Had a quick jam, level 3 now.

5. Post
    I will start playing this weekend, want to play with aussie buddies

PSN: MisterCarlosBoom

6. Post
    I am waiting to check what the reviews and general gamer discussion is after a couple of weeks.

Really really hoping that they learned from Division 1, unlike Anthem, Destiny etc

7. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    down to party, 9:30pm. Had a quick jam, level 3 now.
    Crowster! What's the go with the Clan? Send me and MountainSlayer an invite would you please fella!

Dat Clan Tag

8. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    Crowster! What's the go with the Clan? Send me and MountainSlayer an invite would you please fella!

Dat Clan Tag
    aye yo.. not my clan for a change my dude ive stepped back a little bit from all of that stuff since i don't have the time to play as much as i used to.

9. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    aye yo.. not my clan for a change my dude ive stepped back a little bit from all of that stuff since i don't have the time to play as much as i used to.
    All good Have followed it up

10. Post
    If anyone wants to party up tonight/tomorrow night I'll be up for a few runs and laughs. Currently on Level 9 and just finished the Viewpoint Mission. Will be jumping on around 9ish

#kyokei

11. Post
    Maintenance tonight (Thursday is a regular, I believe)

12. Post
    Game unlocks tommorow at 5pm for me

13. Post
    Can someone flick me an invite for the clan please? Game keeps freezing every time I search or try to join through the 'friends clan' option.

14. Post
    GiantMartianTripod wrote:
    Can someone flick me an invite for the clan please? Game keeps freezing every time I search or try to join through the 'friends clan' option.
    So I’m just going to get right out in front of this. A few of us were gaming and chatting and talked about setting up a clan for Div2. We decided that we didn’t want to do a big GP clan, couldn’t be bothered. So we set up a small one, invite only, private clan.

My main reason was I didn’t want to be involved with SirGrim. With his post history, abuse and racism on these forums, I didn’t want him to be in a clan that has anything to do with me. I don’t want to read his idiotic posts, let alone be listening to anything he has to say. The others agreed that they didn’t want to either, so we went ahead and set up the ‘GP No SirGrims’ clan in memroy of the No Homers club from The Simpsons. . Happy to have you in Freq, but you’ll have to refriend us to get that going. It’s most of your old Destiny gaming buddies so far, but again, it’s not big.

Happy for others to join to, you’ll just have to be ok with SirGrim not being around, because he won’t be.

15. Post
    No hatred, abuse, racism or god-complexes allowed. Just a good yarn and shoot =)

16. Post
    Anyone online that want sto party up to run missions?

17. Post
    kyokei wrote:
    Anyone online that want sto party up to run missions?
    Not sure if I can get on today, but will be on tonight if you’re around.

Played a couple of levels with Hazard last night. I was level 14 and he was 21. The enemies were 21 and my screen top right corner was saying it had levelled me to 20 (the game auto balances you apparently). It sure felt like my weapons were working at level 20, I was able to kill enemies reasonably well, but my armour and health were getting melted by one burst from a sub machine gun or one shot from a shotgun. I don’t know if they’ve don’t it right in the defence part. Has anyone else noticed that?

18. Post
    Gneiss it sounds like an OK compromise compared to the imbalance back in Div1 when a higher level player helped you. Destiny 2 did it better imo and kept enemy levels as they were

19. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    Not sure if I can get on today, but will be on tonight if you’re around.

Played a couple of levels with Hazard last night. I was level 14 and he was 21. The enemies were 21 and my screen top right corner was saying it had levelled me to 20 (the game auto balances you apparently). It sure felt like my weapons were working at level 20, I was able to kill enemies reasonably well, but my armour and health were getting melted by one burst from a sub machine gun or one shot from a shotgun. I don’t know if they’ve don’t it right in the defence part. Has anyone else noticed that?

Yep, was playing with Veg and he was only a few levels above me and same thing, although the TTK did feel a bit longer I could still kill enemies ok but all it took was one burst of fire hitting me from any enemy to completely deplete my shields. Once I got to the same level as Veg though I found my TTK was shorter and my shields absorbed a lot more damage, I thought it was just that my gear was better but obviously it's the level scaling system.

20. Post
    A lot of people reporting skill issues since last update. Noticed it last night. Threw out my turret only to have to despawn almost immediately and have a 15 second cooldown. Not sure how wide spread it actually is. Anyone else had issues?

21. Post
    Was definitely having turret issues.

22. Post
    Just a quick note, apparently every chest in the world will respawn over time except for the large ones in the stash rooms of control points, so might pay to leave those unopened until you reach lv30 to maximize that sweet sweet loot

Also don't destroy/sell items with good perks on them that you like because once you unlock the recalibration station you can sacrifice them and swap the perk to another higher level piece of gear

and yeah, the skill glitch thing is annoyingly random.

23. Post
    Ever feel like life isn't fair?

24. Post
    Yeah I’ve been having spawn in enemies too (not with the drop out background though). Lost two bounties because while following the radar and heading slowly towards the enemies still on the furthest ring of the radar, I suddenly have guys right behind and beside me.

25. Post
    It's just a gameplay feature Gneiss, everything is working as intended.....