Results 2,126 to 2,139 of 2139

1. Post
    GiantMartianTripod wrote:
    except for the large ones in the stash rooms of control points
    Once you get further through the story, these become available again, on a timer, through retaking the control point.

2. Post
    ^cheers for that

Question from this post is deleted because I answered it myself below.

Attached Images

Last edited by GiantMartianTripod; 20th March 2019 at 6:17 pm.

3. Post
    I heard it took into account gear in your stash. No sauce though. Just one of the hundred vids I've watched about div 2.

4. Post
    Haisley wrote:
    I heard it took into account gear in your stash. No sauce though. Just one of the hundred vids I've watched about div 2.
    Only one way to be sure I guess, I'm currently 300 and getting purple 290 lvl drops from most enemies/caches in the world with the occasional higher purple and 300+ golds dropping randomly now and again, so I guess I'll just equip some other gear to lower my gear score and see if it affects the drops at all. I probably could have done this before asking the question in the first place aye?

UPDATE - it works fine. I equipped my lowest level gear and put everything else in the stash, lowered my equipped gear score to 252 but was still getting the same drops, mainly 289 and 290 purples but had a 300 gold drop from an enemy, another 300 from a chest in an outpost I recaptured and another from a random chest in the world.
    Last edited by GiantMartianTripod; 20th March 2019 at 3:42 pm.

5. Post
    Veg, Gneiss and myself (FreqEteQ) are looking for a fourth to join us in PvE, currently we're on world tier 4 but with world tier 5 dropping next week we're wanting a 4th so we can have a go at some of the more challenging difficulty missions that lie ahead.

Once you hit level 30 and unlock world tier 1 and gear scores we can power you through to world tier 4 in just a few hours by hooking you up with high level armor and weapons so you don't have to grind for hours on each world tier trying to reach the required gear score so you can progress further. World tiers 1-3 are really just padding to make the game last longer and everything you do or collect in them is totally pointless so you want to get through them as quickly as possible.

If you want to join the clan then drop Gneiss a message, name of the clan is on the previous page, if you're already in the clan then just yell out and we'll be more than happy to help you out doing missions or bounties or with gear or whatever. If you're not level 30 yet we can still help out with missions but not with gear until you unlock world tier 1.

6. Post
    GiantMartianTripod wrote:
    Veg, Gneiss and myself (FreqEteQ) are looking for a fourth to join us in PvE, currently we're on world tier 4 but with world tier 5 dropping next week we're wanting a 4th so we can have a go at some of the more challenging difficulty missions that lie ahead.

Once you hit level 30 and unlock world tier 1 and gear scores we can power you through to world tier 4 in just a few hours by hooking you up with high level armor and weapons so you don't have to grind for hours on each world tier trying to reach the required gear score so you can progress further. World tiers 1-3 are really just padding to make the game last longer and everything you do or collect in them is totally pointless so you want to get through them as quickly as possible.

If you want to join the clan then drop Gneiss a message, name of the clan is on the previous page, if you're already in the clan then just yell out and we'll be more than happy to help you out doing missions or bounties or with gear or whatever. If you're not level 30 yet we can still help out with missions but not with gear until you unlock world tier 1.
    This offer still available?

7. Post
    Just so it doesn’t seem to others like we ignored your post, yeah Kyokei it is, and it was good to jump in with you, Crow and Zombeedad last night. Will be good to do it as we get you guys through the world tiers. The levelling up (in the world tiers) is so much faster when you play with a higher level person who drops all their loot for you.

8. Post
    Thanks for helping out with the gear levelling Gneiss, Vegelixx, Crow, Zombie and Freq over the last few days. Same was buggy as crap yesterday.

9. Post
    Yo! Would also love to join the clan. I am taking it slow and only level 11 now. Not sure if you require me to be higher or to be a bit more hardcore to join?

I don't always get a lot of game time so my progress in general will be slow.

10. Post
    Mine is slow too, have had a busy week and not played much, so only level 18. What's your PSN name? I'll add you and we can do some co-op, get you levelled up.

11. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    Mine is slow too, have had a busy week and not played much, so only level 18. What's your PSN name? I'll add you and we can do some co-op, get you levelled up.
    Sounds great, my PSN name is WheezingWizard

12. Post
    So, Division 2 Raid this week fellas?
    Who's in? We got enough for 8 people?

13. Post
    In to give it a go

14. Post
    Thinking of picking this up, enjoyed the first one