Results 2,126 to 2,129 of 2129

1. Post
    GiantMartianTripod wrote:
    except for the large ones in the stash rooms of control points
    Once you get further through the story, these become available again, on a timer, through retaking the control point.

2. Post
    ^cheers for that

Question from this post is deleted because I answered it myself below.

Attached Images

Last edited by GiantMartianTripod; 20th March 2019 at 6:17 pm.

3. Post
    I heard it took into account gear in your stash. No sauce though. Just one of the hundred vids I've watched about div 2.

4. Post
    Haisley wrote:
    I heard it took into account gear in your stash. No sauce though. Just one of the hundred vids I've watched about div 2.
    Only one way to be sure I guess, I'm currently 300 and getting purple 290 lvl drops from most enemies/caches in the world with the occasional higher purple and 300+ golds dropping randomly now and again, so I guess I'll just equip some other gear to lower my gear score and see if it affects the drops at all. I probably could have done this before asking the question in the first place aye?

UPDATE - it works fine. I equipped my lowest level gear and put everything else in the stash, lowered my equipped gear score to 252 but was still getting the same drops, mainly 289 and 290 purples but had a 300 gold drop from an enemy, another 300 from a chest in an outpost I recaptured and another from a random chest in the world.
    Last edited by GiantMartianTripod; 20th March 2019 at 3:42 pm.