Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Lightning

Blizzard IDs

Hi everyone, I am looking to meet more kiwis who play wow, what are your Blizzard IDs?

I am Fiono#1431

Pardon me if there is already a thread for this, I couldn't find one, feel free to close if so.

2. Post

There was a thread a while back. Dunno what happened to it. Might have been in the now deleted SC2 forum. I know there was one for Hearthstone at some point, when they added the spectator daily quest.

Just don't add kransky, he will spectate your games in Hearthstone, but kick you if you try to spectate his.

3. Post
    Added you, bro.

4. Post
    Arcturuz#1884 - I have both Horde and Alliance (healers and dps), only do casual/rated BGs/Arena though, not into PvE

5. Post
    There was a thread a while back. Dunno what happened to it. Might have been in the now deleted SC2 forum. I know there was one for Hearthstone at some point, when they added the spectator daily quest.
    Turns out I was thinking of the thread on the D3 forums.

6. Post
    gamgetta#1503 dont play currently but will be back at some stage.

7. Post
    ^lol

Rekuja#1275

i mostly pvp until Legion, timewalk dungeons for the mount and the odd mog runs

8. Post
    cocainbiceps#1294

heroic raid sunday nights, bit of mythic dungeons and all that whenever else i'm on

9. Post
    shadybrothers wrote:
    cocainbiceps#1294

heroic raid sunday nights, bit of mythic dungeons and all that whenever else i'm on
    Hah I've seen your btag on my list, was wondering who the **** that was. I think I removed it a week or so ago during a mini-purge. Just presumed you were an openraid leader or something.

10. Post
    teelo7 wrote:
    Hah I've seen your btag on my list, was wondering who the **** that was. I think I removed it a week or so ago during a mini-purge. Just presumed you were an openraid leader or something.
    nope just me over on alliance

11. Post
    Will add everyone in here. I play Horde btw. Probably won't make any ally characters.

12. Post
    sweetheart wrote:
    Will add everyone in here. I play Horde btw. Probably won't make any ally characters.
    consider alliance if you want to do some social raiding come legion with decent NZ times in a fun environment, I'm part of a good team.

13. Post
    Alliance is only good for Ashran.

14. Post
    Alliance is where majority of the PvPers went to so you'll find partners much easier if PvP is your thing. #ally4lyfe

15. Post
    For now. Aren't you losing EMFH in legion?

16. Post
    The last alpha patch notes indicated it'd be removing just stuns, which is still a pretty awesome racial however most of my guys/gals are gnomes. I'll be transferring my Hunter over to gnome from orc. In saying that, the majority of the PvPers will still stay Alliance for the most part as transferring faction will still cost money.

For a few Alliance classes, EMFH isn't actually that flash and other racials are better... i.e. dwarf priest, dwarf shaman.

17. Post
    pmatz#2198 playing on and off since dec 2004, will give it a full on go again come legion!

18. Post
    Alliance win the majority of BG's because heaps of people switched over, I have to play 110% just to secure a win in BG's and that's only if I queue with my friend, who's also a PvPer

Where as Alliance, you will win 80% of the time just from solo queuing... although I believe the queue times are longer on Alliance, where as on Horde they are instant.

19. Post
    Logbo#1398

20. Post
    sweetheart wrote:
    Welcome to the horde brother/sisterhood! I played alliance for the first 5 years of wow, ended up going horde for some reason, play horde now (those blood elf female rogue stealth animations are too good)

21. Post
    Gambit wrote:
    Welcome to the horde brother/sisterhood! I played alliance for the first 5 years of wow, ended up going horde for some reason, play horde now (those blood elf female rogue stealth animations are too good)
    Haha. I never really warmed to Stormwind

22. Post
    Darnassus

I could never get used to Org during Cata ><

23. Post
    I don't know why people like the alliance garrison over the horde garrison. Its got trees everywhere blocking my camera angles.

24. Post
    Skavo#1108

25. Post
    The hearthstone one became the general thread for it

diceyy#1375