Official R.I.P. thread

Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
(4 votes)
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 2036

1. Post
    JRS wrote:
    Remember when Jimmy thunder knocked some blonde guy out first punch of the fight. Might still be some kind of record
    yeah but you got to remember boxing is somewhat fixed, boxers get given "opponents" to pad their record on the way up.

A lot of Joseph Parkers fights he was paying less than 5c on the dollar, meaning hes 95% or higher assessed chance to win.

WWE

2. Post
    Acting out a script like in the WWE and padding a record ain’t the same, no one pretends to get knocked tf out.

3. Post
    jimmy is working a bit stiff for this fella's liking...

4. Post

5. Post
    RIP Thingee. I'll never forget the moment when his eye popped out on live TV Greatest moment in NZ TV history lol.

6. Post
    Why does everyone think it happened live? It never happened live. The show was pre-recorded. The first time that clip was shown was on a bloopers show TVNZ put on sometime in the mid 90s. Yet everyone thinks they saw it live.

I worked with Hendo for several years when he moved to Wellington. Lovely guy, sharp as a tack with his humour, and honestly one of the best directors around. He’d been charge of Sky’s Sports Department for the past several years. A big loss in NZ TV on so many levels.

7. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    RIP Thingee. I'll never forget the moment when his eye popped out on live TV Greatest moment in NZ TV history lol.
    Yeah that was a special moment, RIP Thingee.

8. Post
    Haha yeah, I remember that happening live, on TV

9. Post
    Holden, as a car company. Although it only existed by name anyway.

10. Post
    RIP Mad Mike Hughes. Brave nutball.

11. Post
    RIP flat earther.

12. Post
    Lol

13. Post
    Mancubus wrote:
    RIP flat earther.
    I wonder if they will put him in a boat and try to float him over the edge ?

14. Post
    Nice vid and some funny comments here:

https://twitter.com/justindchapman/s...36002175717376

My favourite:

"Hopefully, they can recover the black box and figure out what went wrong."

15. Post
    gikar wrote:
    I wonder if they will put him in a boat and try to float him over the edge ?
    Dont be so mean

16. Post
    KiwiTT wrote:
    Dont be so mean
    Mean would be paying to send his ashes up to the ISS

17. Post
    RIP Harvey Weinsteins freedom.

18. Post
    Good times for Weiny.

19. Post
    What's Harveys TTL in prison?

20. Post
    Will he go to BBC's in his bumbum prison or filet mignon for dinner/Wilson Fisk prison?

21. Post
    Wonder if he knows any Clinton secrets.

22. Post
    Anyone read the testimony about what his junk looks like?

23. Post
    Cliffnotes pls.

24. Post
    Deformed. Basically.

As I found out today... aside from the testimony, the jury got to see 7 photos of him naked (which matched the description so say the witnesses of this) so they should all want to kill themselves by now after the trial. Feel sorry for those people.

25. Post
    A bit late now but I was watching some yes minister clclips on YouTube and noticed the RIP comments. Apparently derek fowlds died on the 17th of Jan. That's all 3 of the main cast dead now