(1 vote)

1. Post
    Tormenta wrote:
    Who?
    Get out

2. Post
    What?

3. Post
    He's from a tv show that isn't Mexican or Shortland St so you wouldn't be interested.

4. Post
    Wow ask a simple question, get a ****y response. Cheers

5. Post
    He's the park manager in Trailer Park Boys, I think. Or... he was. Now he's the coffin manager of his coffin, I guess.

6. Post
    FWIW, i had no idea who it was either.

7. Post
    Tormenta wrote:
    Wow ask a simple question, get a ****y response. Cheers
    You were being wilfully obtuse, don't deny it.

8. Post
    ^ I don't think he was - i've never watched Trailer Park Boys, so yeah, without any actual name etc, i didn't know who it was either.

9. Post
    I had to Google the image tbh

10. Post
    wilfully obtuse or naturally obtuse, take your pick

11. Post
    **** that sux. RIP Lahey. I'm watching you Julian, like a Shit Hawk. Like a Shit Hawk.

12. Post
    Gwarden wrote:
    You were being wilfully obtuse, don't deny it.
    I ain't never seen that shit, I dont watch every TV show known to man like you

RIP Artemio Peña, one of the 10 greatest accordeon players within the norteño genre of all time :'(

13. Post
    Tormenta wrote:
    I ain't never seen that shit, I dont watch every TV show known to man like you

RIP Artemio Peña, one of the 10 greatest accordeon players within the norteño genre of all time :'(
    it's the fact that it would've taken you 10 seconds to find out who it was (like Manc did) but instead you wrote a wanna be edgelord 'Who' / 'What'

14. Post
    Jiménez officially rustled.

15. Post
    Jim RIP i think we should all have one for the road, just like him!

16. Post

17. Post
    R.I.P John Dunsworth aka Lahey..

18. Post
    sorceror wrote:
    it's the fact that it would've taken you 10 seconds to find out who it was (like Manc did) but instead you wrote a wanna be edgelord 'Who' / 'What'
    I right clicked that photo posted by whoever before I posted "Who" but it didn't give any valuable information. I posted "What" after someone posted "I am the liquor" cos that made no sense either.

So **** off with your edgelord bullshit

19. Post
    Probably could've worded it better than "Who?" if sincere.

20. Post
    I guess y'all never watched Haven either.

21. Post
    ^I know him from that.

22. Post
    Who ?

23. Post
    Let's all move on, shall we?

24. Post
    if anyone here watched the 90's era nevermind the buzzcocks, former team captain sean hughes has sadly passed away. gonna look for some old school episodes to watch online. it's like injecting nostalgia directly into a vein.

25. Post
    ^ best panel show ever. Criminal that they canned it.