Hot sauce

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 4.00 average.
(1 vote)
Page 5 of 5 First ... 2345

1. Post
    i.e.awesome wrote:
    Where do you guys get your chili plants from? Seeds or seedlings? Keen to grow some birds eye chillies
    Edit: am in Hamilton
    I just got them from either Bunnings or California Garden in the Hutt.

No difference in quality of plant as far as I can tell, and labelling of species seems to be right.

2. Post
    Soldier_Five wrote:
    Anyone made sauces using super hots? I've got more Carolina Reapers and Chocolate bhutlas than I know what to do with
    Swampy has made some delicious death sauces

3. Post
    Bought today. Got mild buffalo so I can add a hotter sauce to my taste. The one on the end is probably at the upper end of my tolerance but tastes awesome, quite sweet and fruity.

4. Post
    Did anyone else get onto Culley's offer to buy The Last Dab sauce from Hot Ones last week? They announced on FB at around 6am that 24 bottles were available for purchase. I managed to be one of the lucky 24 people to order

5. Post
    That Wing Sauce is incredibly amazing. I loved it and looked for an opportunity to put it on anything.

I have some of Culley's REAPER and have been going back and forth between that and Bhuty Black Taniwha Sauce. The Bhuty hits you hard and fast where as REAPER is a slow, insane burn.

6. Post

It's really tasty with a strong ginger, mustard and turmeric taste. But damn it's feckin spicy asf. Just a small amount is enough to make you sweat and cry for help. The taste is worth the pain though!

7. Post
    worth the $$$?? I want to do a homemade hot ones haha

8. Post
    Yep worth the money only because of the small amount of sauce you need, so it will go far.

9. Post
    Necro.

I see Culley's got a sauce in the line up for Hot ones , Fire water

10. Post
    Soldier_Five wrote:
    Necro.

really? that's huge! I love Hot ones.

11. Post
    Yeah, think it was 6th in the line up, will have to give it a try

12. Post
    It's 7th. I've got a bottle and it's quite tasty but their Reaper sauce is hotter I think.

Absolutely massive achievement for the Culley's team though. I'd be interested too see how much their international sales pick up as a result.

13. Post
    The roasted reaper sauce? That's my go to for abit more spice, hopefully abit, They've forged a relationship with Ed from puckerbutt pepper company who grows the Pepper x, maybe we can get some seeds one day to try grow them ourselves!

14. Post
    Nah, just the standard one you get from supermarkets. Culley's Chipotle Reaper is still my goto.

15. Post
    Galent wrote:
    Nah, just the standard one you get from supermarkets. Culley's Chipotle Reaper is still my goto.
    Oh yip, you live in welly aye? If you want to try making your own hot sauce send me a message, around mid to late summer I've got tons of chillis

16. Post
    Solider Five, you got any hot seedlings for sale mate?

17. Post
    Potentially, I've got a bunch of habanero and chocolate bhutlas, only had a few reapers pop up so guna keep those, I've just chucked down some 7 pot promos but they will still be a few weeks away

18. Post
    Sweet bro, i'd be keen as for whatever pops up Habanero + in heat so let me know if and what you have to sell when the time comes please.

19. Post
    Sweet man, I shall try remember, but chuck me a pm in acouple of weeks

20. Post
    Soldier_Five wrote:
    Oh yip, you live in welly aye? If you want to try making your own hot sauce send me a message, around mid to late summer I've got tons of chillis
    That would be awesome man! I'll be in touch.

21. Post
    Soldier_Five wrote:
    That's awesome aye. I love Hot Ones. My fav thing to watch on YouTube.