Hot sauce

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 4.00 average.
(1 vote)
Page 6 of 6 First ... 3456

1. Post
    Damn I wish I saw that Last Dab auction on Trademe. I would've bought it. I paid $75 for my bottle from Culleys.

Here's what I ordered from The Heatonist. The Aardvark sauce is a real instant kinda heat and very sweet. Fiery Chipotle isn't as hot or sweet as I expected, and the carrot flavour is really nice. Los Calientes reminds me of indian curry and jamaican jerk - I prefer it with beef.

Name:  IMG_20190103_135714.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  1,010.9 KB

2. Post
    Last year I imported a bottle of that skull bottle hot sauce from the UK. It was rated pretty highly by chilli enthusiasts but it sucked. Maybe I got a bad batch but I doubt it.

3. Post
    JoeSkie wrote:
    Damn I wish I saw that Last Dab auction on Trademe. I would've bought it. I paid $75 for my bottle from Culleys.

Here's what I ordered from The Heatonist. The Aardvark sauce is a real instant kinda heat and very sweet. Fiery Chipotle isn't as hot or sweet as I expected, and the carrot flavour is really nice. Los Calientes reminds me of indian curry and jamaican jerk - I prefer it with beef.

Name:  IMG_20190103_135714.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  1,010.9 KB
    Yeah I wonder what that Last Dab went for considering his reserve was $50.

4. Post
    no "da bomb"

im still on the same bottle i was years ago, a little goes a long way

5. Post
    A buddy of mine just bought some of that Aardvark stuff back from the US. He reckons you can buy it at Tesco over there. It is a really nice sauce and I don't know why it isn't more popular/well known!

6. Post
    Osiry wrote:
    A buddy of mine just bought some of that Aardvark stuff back from the US. He reckons you can buy it at Tesco over there. It is a really nice sauce and I don't know why it isn't more popular/well known!
    Costco?

Tesco's in the UK bro