Page 9 of 9 First ... 6789

1. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    wtf that looks like shit lol. Look like they got gorilla arms lol. I better watch the trailer & see what other shit is in there lol
    It looks like they can dig in and create an artillery piece with those legs ... either that or its stops them from falling over once they get harpooned

2. Post
    TatonkaBill wrote:
    either that or its stops them from falling over once they get harpooned
    My thoughts exactly, can slip the rope over their front legs and keep on keepin' upright..

3. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    Apparently they are in the animated series, can anyone confirm? I haven't watched those yet.
    If you're talking about Rebels I can't recall seeing them on there

4. Post
    They wernt in Rebels. As far as im aware they were created for this movie and live on the island that Lukes on.

They better serve some purpose other than selling toys

5. Post
    steveNtake wrote:
    They wernt in Rebels. As far as im aware they were created for this movie and live on the island that Lukes on.

They better serve some purpose other than selling toys
    They're the ones that are going to defeat the massif knuckle-walkers, with rocks and logs on ropes, duh.

6. Post
    It's called a porg

7. Post
    Feliz wrote:
    They're the ones that are going to defeat the massif knuckle-walkers, with rocks and logs on ropes, duh.
    That's way too ridiculous, even for Star Wars.

8. Post
    Can't wait for the scene where they go back to Lukes hut on the island and there's a giant pile of Porg bones in the corner of the kitchen.

9. Post
    can't wait!

10. Post
    Dat Porg w/ Kylo Ren haircut tho...so dashing

11. Post
    lmao thats hilarious

12. Post
    Those things look like the love child of Mogwai and a Furby, Episode IX will probably be dealing the repercussions after someone feeds one of them after midnight.

13. Post
    they are small, cute and meme-worthy enough for the toys to be instant purchases for many. geniu$ idea.

14. Post
    Yeah I think they are probably gonna try & turn it into the next Baby Groot or Minions which kids absolutely love.

15. Post
    Or it's just a Star Wars tradition to include cute creatures.

16. Post
    Maybe but I'm still buying 3

17. Post
    It's all about merchandising.

18. Post
    the porg reminds me of a furby

19. Post
    This satire is on point of nerdy panel discussion things like Screen Junkies and reaction vids!

20. Post
    Shit those guys are funny. Loved the bit with the merman throwing a trident at space insects reflecting the state of the world.

This made me watch a real reaction video and god those people are annoying with all the talking and exaggerated reactions. **** watching the trailer or anything at all with people like that.

21. Post
    rlm