1. Post
    Heh, reading through the last few posts just on the previous page of this thread makes me very happy i'm not into SW.

Reminds me of the Clerks 2 scene .... NSFW ..... edit; i did link it, but watching it again, it really is NSFW. So for the one person reading this who hasn't seen it, just google it.

2. Post
    I'm into Star Wars and this thread has done very little to change that.

3. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    Heh, reading through the last few posts just on the previous page of this thread makes me very happy i'm not into SW.

Reminds me of the Clerks 2 scene .... NSFW ..... edit; i did link it, but watching it again, it really is NSFW. So for the one person reading this who hasn't seen it, just google it.
    I agree with this post.

4. Post
    Haven't watched it, (probably wont). but am disappointed to read Chewbacca didn't get to kill Kylo.

5. Post
    Chewie has a bit part in TLJ, at best. His main scene is when he's about to eat a Porg.

6. Post
    I have been thinking this movie was like a 'dark comedy', i.e. "... is a comic style that makes light of subject matter"

7. Post
    the jokes were pretty forced and poor tho to be considered a dark comedy, 3 Billboards outside Ebbings Missouri is a dark comedy.

8. Post
    I like the comment that the "holding for Hux" joke at the start belonged in a Seth McFarlane SW parody - lol it so does.

9. Post
    Tormenta wrote:
    I like the comment that the "holding for Hux" joke at the start belonged in a Seth McFarlane SW parody - lol it so does.
    It was the same joke as the start of Thor Ragnarok . Thank God they good Rid of the worst joke early though.

But it goes with Poes characters "who talks first" joke from TFA

10. Post
    I thought he was saying 'holding for General Hugs', which was probably even more of a piss-take. I like that they've created a character whose swagger is more overt than Han Solo's.

There is a lot of salt in this thread. I think Rian Johnson did his job well. Shaking up the SW universe and agitating the **** out of the fans.

11. Post
    Well after a 3rd watch of the movie ... it has strangely grown on me.

12. Post
    KiwiTT wrote:
    Well after a 3rd watch of the movie ... it has strangely grown on me.
    Almost as if being further from the initial hype and rage roller-coaster makes you appreciate a movie on its on merits.

13. Post
    Valeo wrote:
    Almost as if being further from the initial hype and rage roller-coaster makes you appreciate a movie on its on merits.
    Mate get that nonsense talk out of this thread, hyperbole and pigheadedness only please.

14. Post
    Saw this for a second time a few weeks ago. My thoughts on it are completely unchanged. I utterly loved it, there's some things I'd change but overall 9.5/10

Sent from my MIX 2 using Tapatalk

15. Post
    Valeo wrote:
    Really? I've noticed the opposite, people being way more aware of the plot holes and terrible jokes on a repeat.

Personally I haven't watched it a second time, don't want to lol.

16. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    Really? I've noticed the opposite, people being way more aware of the plot holes and terrible jokes on a repeat.

Give it a go, may be surprised. Quite often movies are better on a second re-watch when your expectations are different.

17. Post
    CODChimera wrote:

This. I have no intention of ever watching this again just like with the prequels

18. Post
    I watched it. why didn't the rebel fleet simply light-jump away in different directions? I mean BEFORE they find out how they are being tracked, but even more so after learning the empire could only be tracking 1 ship (As stupid as that limitation was). Instead of the suicide mission to disable the tracker. Not that their fly until you run out of fuel plan wasn't both awesome, and high value entertainment... the phrase "don't run, you'll just die tired" came to mind.

19. Post
    I want to know why, no matter the orientation of a battle relative to any nearby planetary bodies, the energy weapons fired in an arc as if affected by gravity on earth. Derp.

20. Post
    WhangaDan wrote:
    I want to know why, no matter the orientation of a battle relative to any nearby planetary bodies, the energy weapons fired in an arc as if affected by gravity on earth. Derp.
    I don't recall seeing that, and I can't find any examples. Can you link to something?

21. Post
    WhangaDan wrote:
    Probably because it's Star Wars and not hard sci-fi ay

22. Post
    WhangaDan wrote:

23. Post

Anyone posted this yet, brings up some good points

24. Post
    Nice racist/sexist/homophobic review! Thanks for sharing.