Results 51 to 75 of 115

  1. Post
    #51
    Tormenta wrote:
    Gillian Anderson? How about no or anyone else with a vagina.

    http://ichef-1.bbci.co.uk/news/ws/97...5_janebond.jpg

  2. Post
    #52
    Jane Bond makes as much sense to me as paraplegic Bond

  3. Post
    #53
    ^
    Exactly. Bond's gender is a fundamental part of the character, he is supposed to be womanising prick. The character has to man (and also he has to be British, but that part is easy for actors to fake).

    Bond with a different skin colour would still work however, he doesn't have to be white.

  4. Post
    #54
    Jane Bond would make a great porn flick! Bad guy has info - **** it out of him :-)

  5. Post
    #55
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    ^
    Exactly. Bond's gender is a fundamental part of the character, he is supposed to be womanising prick.
    A woman can also be a womanising strap-on...

  6. Post
    #56
    Sony supposedly offering him $150 million to return. They even delayed the next movie to 2018 to try and fit it in his schedule.
    https://uk.movies.yahoo.com/sony-rep...142421608.html

  7. Post
    #57
    Are Sony really making that much money off of Daniel's Bond? I think they're all boring.

  8. Post
    #58
    Rii wrote:
    Are Sony really making that much money off of Daniel's Bond? I think they're all boring.
    yes. skyfall was extremely successful, making over a billion. it was 7th highest grossing movie at the time

    they know that the new bond might not have the same appeal

  9. Post
    #59
    $150 million, how desperate are they to get someone who doesn't want to be there. It'll probably show in his performance.

    With that kind of chips they could make an awesome movie and get Idris Elba instead

  10. Post
    #60
    Tormenta wrote:
    $150 million, how desperate are they to get someone who doesn't want to be there. It'll probably show in his performance.

    With that kind of chips they could make an awesome movie and get Idris Elba instead
    Like it did in skyfall?

    Get another crusty hand old man to take the reins of bond already.

    This is my tapatalk signature

  11. Post
    #61
    taron egerton, just for lols.

    or vinnie jones.

  12. Post
    #62
    thing is, Bond is no longer the hard drinking, smoking, womanizing , ruthless assassin that he was before tho , he has been toned down significantly

  13. Post
    #63
    Bloody wrote:
    thing is, Bond is no longer the hard drinking, smoking, womanizing , ruthless assassin that he was before tho , he has been toned down significantly
    have you actually seen the old bond films? not hard drinking lol in skyfall, he was hitting the bottle pretty bad, couldn't even pass the fitness exam. met a former prostitute - made love in the shower same night. not womanising lol was way more brutal than in any previous films

  14. Post
    #64
    Wonder if the money they would save getting a new actor would offset the loss of not having Craig there.


  15. Post
    #66
    Dang. He really ****in' phoned it in in Skyfall. Man that movie sucked.

  16. Post
    #67
    yeah skyfall sucked, and yet was the profitable bond movie ever?!

  17. Post
    #68
    It was the last one, Spectre, that sucked, hence why it has a raiting of 64% on RT versus Skyfalls 93%.

  18. Post
    #69
    meh I liked casino royale, but since then I think they've all sucked.

  19. Post
    #70
    Have gone down hill sadly. Not because of Craig but because the stories have become to emotional. Make it a spy flick again.

  20. Post
    #71
    HELL KNIGHT wrote:
    It was the last one, Spectre, that sucked, hence why it has a raiting of 64% on RT versus Skyfalls 93%.
    Unsettled wrote:
    yeah skyfall sucked, and yet was the profitable bond movie ever?!
    Woops I actually meant to say Spectre

    I didn't mind Skyfall too much, though nothing was really going to be able to stand up to Casino Royale - that was a legitimately good movie, when Bond movies generally aren't

  21. Post
    #72
    Casino Royale was my favourite too, it has a 95% rating on RT.

    Mads Mikkelsen was really memorable as the villain I thought. Plus it has Eva Green in it...

  22. Post
    #73
    Unsettled wrote:
    meh I liked casino royale, but since then I think they've all sucked.
    This! Loved Casino Royale and the rest have been meh.

  23. Post
    #74
    Hes back! lets hope he redeems himself after spectre and gets a solid send off.

    http://variety.com/2017/film/news/da...rt-1202529277/

  24. Post
    #75
    Valeyard wrote:
    Hes back! lets hope he redeems himself after spectre
    Did he write and direct it?