Guardians of the Galaxy 2

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Page 2 of 9 First 12345 ... Last

1. Post
    I thought the first one was overrated but this trailer portends a rather fantastic sequel

2. Post
    Just looks like more of the same from the first one - why did you think it was overrated?

3. Post
    The first one was great. It was funny without being lame, which often happens in the avengers movies.

4. Post
    Valeo wrote:
    Just looks like more of the same from the first one - why did you think it was overrated?
    Didn't find it very funny/engaging. Favourite scene was Groot wandering over to hit the button, that was so well done

5. Post
    To be honest...I'd be shocked if there was anything in this sequel that would change your mind. Most of the time with these sorts of things, the humour doesn't hit as hard the 2nd time around because the surprise factor is gone. I liked it because it was the anti-thesis of the boring, run of the mill Marvel films.

Deadpool filled the same role for some people, though I didn't like that very much at all.

Guess we'll see, though!

6. Post
    Really you didn't like deadpool? But you liked GoG? it's like your me, except made from antimatter.

7. Post
    Valeo wrote:
    To be honest...I'd be shocked if there was anything in this sequel that would change your mind. Most of the time with these sorts of things, the humour doesn't hit as hard the 2nd time around because the surprise factor is gone. I liked it because it was the anti-thesis of the boring, run of the mill Marvel films.

Deadpool filled the same role for some people, though I didn't like that very much at all.

Guess we'll see, though!
    Funniest part of Deadpool was the opening credits for me. And the joke about not having enough money for more famous X-Men. Otherwise his character was pretty annoying. I'm just going by Drax in that trailer, he looks funny this time around

8. Post
    Unsettled wrote:
    Really you didn't like deadpool? But you liked GoG? it's like your me, except made from antimatter.
    Deadpool just felt a little try-hard to me; but can see why people liked it. Just didn't click. Some parts were funny, would just never want to re-watch it.

9. Post
    I didn't like Deadpool ether. Deadpool is actually the first superhero movie I haven't liked. Thought I was the only the one.

10. Post

11. Post
    YES!

12. Post
    So good. Can't wait for this.

Using dat Tapatalk app

13. Post
    fyi guys tickets are on sale now. if your planning on seeing this day 1 you might want to book in advance. if I learned anything from trying to see Beauty and the beast day 1 is to expect the unexpected. BB was almost booked out its first 2 days. With only shitty seats left, Not going through that again.

14. Post
    Pre order movies?

15. Post
    Last edited by fUrBuRgEr; 15th April 2017 at 12:23 pm.

16. Post
    James Gunn confirmed he is returning for a 3rd Guardians movie today, and that the second movie will have not one, nor two, but five(!) post credits segments - two linking to the future movies, and three fun ones.

For anyone like me who didn't notice... the movie is arriving here early on the 25th - although I've seen some cinemas selling sessions from the 24th onwards.

17. Post
    Initial critic reviews sound really positive. Bring on Monday!

18. Post
    I'm looking forward to this. There was something so unpretentious and fun about the first one. It knew what it was.

19. Post
    Watching this tonight.

20. Post
    Valeo wrote:
    Watching this tonight.
    me too!

21. Post
    Hoping tonight, looking more like tomorrow.

22. Post
    Anzac Day for me, pretty excite, obviously.

23. Post
    Tonight at 630pm! I'm so ready..

24. Post
    I'll watch this hopefully on Wednesday if it's not to busy this week thanks to the holiday period.

25. Post
    Booked my tickets for 1pm tomorrow. Expectation is high!