Guardians of the Galaxy 2

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Page 9 of 9 First ... 6789

1. Post
    And if he went to a theme party about naughty nurses then he probably raped a nurse, right? How about a horror themed party dressed as Freddy Krueger, probably killed kids in their sleep?

2. Post
    Thats different lol. What normal person would enjoy going to pedophile themed parties unless they really like that shit? Surely you cant compare pedophillia to adult or horror themed parties?

Even after all those tweets & that stuff about pedophile parties you still have no problem with him? He obviously put a lot of effort & thought into this shit so it must say something about his ****ed up state of mind.

If a friend or family member went to a pedophile party would you be ok with it?

3. Post
    joking about pedophilia makes you an edgelord, not inherently a pedophile.

Needless to say, there is no way that Disney would ever hire him back because ... brandpower, helping you buy better. Disney is a conglomerate that profiteers off of the children demo, so can't be seen to also be okay with raping them ya feel me?

4. Post
    also how many lowbrow scrotum pee pee jokes were in GotG 2? that was the real problem that we're all overlooking here.

Please also note that the racoon character (who is an alien) uses the word "Scotch Tape" at the end of the movie. I get that in theory we could be viewing a translation (dubbed from native alien), but saying Scotch Tape is like saying Windex or Kleenex instead of the more generic terms for these trademark products, and so is grotesque capitalism and should not be allowed.

So james gunn is not innocent in all this.

5. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    If a friend or family member went to a pedophile party would you be ok with it?
    How does this have anything at all to do with the ongoing hatchet job being done on this guy? No, I'd probably start an internet campaign to get them fired from their job. Oh wait no I wouldn't, because I'm not insane.

I don't know why I keep engaging with your shitty views, your opinions change on the drop of a dime and are also, frankly, terrible. I hope all of your favorite movie franchises descend into copious amounts of homosexual activity and pedophile jokes.

6. Post
    Gwarden wrote:
    No, I'd probably start an internet campaign to get them fired from their job. Oh wait no I wouldn't, because I'm not insane.
    I'm not saying to report them or anything, I'm just saying would you disapprove of it or just act like there's nothing wrong with it & shrug your shoulders.

Gwarden wrote:
    I hope all of your favorite movie franchises descend into copious amounts of homosexual activity and pedophile jokes.
    You would probably love that since none of that stuff seems to bother you in the slightest.

Im just wasting my breath like usual. Its hard being a shining beacon of high values and morals in such a morally corrupt world.

I've learn a couple of things from these forums over the last few months - that most people suddenly like watching dudes get it on and its ok to make fun of pedophilia.
    Last edited by Ins0mn1ac; 12th August 2018 at 7:10 pm.

7. Post
    I'm not sure if you're just flat out trolling by now but either way you don't have high values and morals.

8. Post
    Gwarden wrote:
    I don't know why I keep engaging with your shitty views, your opinions change on the drop of a dime and are also, frankly, terrible. I hope all of your favorite movie franchises descend into copious amounts of homosexual activity and pedophile jokes.
    marry me

9. Post
    The "looking for tape" extended gag was my favourite part. Also Starlord "I'm gonna make some weird shit" - perfect delivery.

Found it more entertaining than the original. Most jokes were bad to mediocre but the good ones were god tier. Spaceship battles were occasionally awesome. Some emotional depth but not where you'd expect it. The hell with Sly Stallone's gratuitous and unnecessary cameo tho

10. Post

11. Post

12. Post
    In response to all the knee-jerk condemnation, here is a thoughtful piece that examines this in a clear-headed way which the supporters of Gunn's firing would do well to try some time.

https://medium.com/@joninarebekka/th...d-f7ba23855a82

13. Post
    Volume 3 has been officially put on hold.

Here's the bit I find interesting.

One person characterized the production hold as temporary and more of a "regrouping" as Marvel and Disney look for a filmmaker to take on the third installment of a franchise that has grossed over $1.6 billion and made stars out of Chris Pratt, Dave Bautista and Zoe Saldana.

"The timeline has been pushed out," says a source. Disney never set a release date for Guardians 3. (Despite Gunn confirming 2020 on twitter at one point? ok.)

Marvel and Disney are taking a measured approach in their search for a filmmaker (one source says that Thor: Ragnarok director Taika Waititi recently had a meeting with Marvel but it is unclear what project was discussed) and with good reason.
    https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...source=twitter

14. Post
    Production on Volume 3 has been delayed to 2021. Ouch.

https://pursuenews.com/guardians-of-...itle-revealed/

15. Post
    Taika confirms he wont direct volume 3. Damn. But I can see where hes coming from.

https://www.thewrap.com/taika-waitit...s-gunn-marvel/