Guardians of the Galaxy 2

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... Last

1. Post

Guardians of the Galaxy 2

GOTG2 has started filming. Marvel and James Gun have finally revealed the cast. THEY GOT KURT RUSSELL!

“Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2” is written and directed by James Gunn (“Guardians of the Galaxy,” “Slither”). The film marks the return of the original Guardians, including Chris Pratt (“Jurassic World,” “Guardians of the Galaxy”) as Peter Quill/Star-Lord; Zoe Saldana (“Guardians of the Galaxy,” “Star Trek Into Darkness”) as Gamora; Dave Bautista (“Spectre,” “Guardians of the Galaxy”) as Drax; Vin Diesel (“Guardians of the Galaxy,” “Furious 7”) as the voice of Groot; Bradley Cooper (“Joy,” “American Sniper”) as the voice of Rocket; Michael Rooker (“Guardians of the Galaxy,” “Jumper”) as Yondu; Karen Gillan (“Guardians of the Galaxy,” “The Big Short”) as Nebula; and Sean Gunn (“Guardians of the Galaxy,” “Gilmore Girls”) as Kraglin. New cast members include Pom Klementieff (“Oldboy”), Elizabeth Debicki (“The Great Gatsby,” “Everest”), Chris Sullivan (“The Knick,” “The Drop”) and Kurt Russell (“The Hateful Eight,” “Furious 7”).
    http://marvel.com/news/movies/25742/...inkId=21342195
    Last edited by Valeyard; 4th December 2016 at 5:55 pm.

2. Post
    Kurt Russell doing the comeback kid thing.

3. Post
    If he can channel Jack Burton this could be a good thing.

4. Post
    Awesome, original was my fav

5. Post
    Hope it's not going to be another completely predictable, cheesy appeal to the lowest common denominator affair like the last one.

6. Post
    To be fair while there was nothing wrong with the first to me there was nothing great about it either massively overrated

7. Post
    Bosco wrote:
    Hope it's not going to be another completely predictable, cheesy appeal to the lowest common denominator affair like the last one.
    Holy shit you're hard to please...I thought the first one was pretty good. Sure the story line is predictable but...isn't that relatively true for any superhero movie with a comic history?

Of course the sequel will be much similar to the very successful original...why would they ****-up a good formula to appease the armchair-massif?

8. Post
    Bosco wrote:
    What, you thought it was gonna be the next Watchmen? What planet do you live on?

9. Post
    Bosco wrote:
    Chaosfollowsme wrote:
    To be fair while there was nothing wrong with the first to me there was nothing great about it either massively overrated
    Uuuuuuuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I hate being the guy who judges opinions, but fuuuuuuck

10. Post
    meeekael wrote:
    Uuuuuuuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I hate being the guy who judges opinions, but fuuuuuuck
    Everyone has the right to an opinion the humour was dry/dull and the movie overall was boring and I didn't feel any real attachment to the characters

Can't change the minds of fanboys though

11. Post
    Fanboys? Most people hadn't even heard of those characters. They liked the movie for its own merits.

12. Post
    Chaosfollowsme wrote:
    the movie overall was boring and I didn't feel any real attachment to the characters
    I also felt like this. Meh.

13. Post
    Concept art released as a taste for next week's comic con - finally get to see something of Mantis + looks like Yondu has gone full mohawk on us at last.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gotg 2 concept art.jpg 
Views:	252 
Size:	246.3 KB 
ID:	212755

14. Post

15. Post
    Can't wait.

16. Post
    Should be fun last movie was awesome.

17. Post
    Drax is the best hahaha

18. Post
    steveNtake wrote:
    Drax is the best hahaha
    Bautista really was a big ol' pleasant surprise in the acting category.

19. Post
    I hope this is another superhero movie where they have to stop a giant beam of light being fired into sky which causes a swirling vortex.

20. Post
    Hehe this shot cracks me up

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gotg2.JPG 
Views:	106 
Size:	35.3 KB 
ID:	214658

21. Post
    Baby Groot and Drax are the best.

22. Post
    I enjoyed the 1st trailer a lot better.

I hope they dont put in too much baby groot that was only just bearable.

23. Post
    Whereas I really liked it.
    Drax and Peter are still great. Never been much of a fan of Gamora. She is (in the movie and this trailer) Drab, and several shades of meh.

24. Post
    Gonna be good!

25. Post
    I am groot