1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    After 100 hours in bloodborne it's going to be a transition alright, trying to get back into the mindset of using a shield again. While the combat is faster than DS2, its still a lot slower than Bloodborne and that will take some getting used to so I expect a few deaths early on even for veterans.

3. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    I expect a few deaths early on even for veterans.
    well yeah, if veterans didn't die early then they'd probably want a refund

4. Post
    My biggest gripe with this type of game (even though I love them and already purchased DS3 and the season pass) is that the games become too easy when you co-op. The enemies and especially the Bosses don't scale well to having multiple friends, in most cases doing co-op means one player can bait an enemy and the other players can just wail on it from the other side for an easy kill.
    Its as if at the core these games are only designed to be single player even though multiple games now in a row have had co-op as a main feature in the product

5. Post
    Yeah, I don't buy these games to co op.. entirely ruins the atmosphere, and difficulty which is almost the entire point of the game. Invasions aside.

6. Post
    "...but dodging and flanking seems the most effective way of fighting this time around."

This would depend entirely on the character build, i usually play through with a mage and then a tank....with the tank (havels armor!) you can just stand there and dish out the pain

7. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    My biggest gripe with this type of game (even though I love them and already purchased DS3 and the season pass) is that the games become too easy when you co-op. The enemies and especially the Bosses don't scale well to having multiple friends, in most cases doing co-op means one player can bait an enemy and the other players can just wail on it from the other side for an easy kill.
    Its as if at the core these games are only designed to be single player even though multiple games now in a row have had co-op as a main feature in the product
    Yeah man, absolutely. I'll do a play through solo and then coop on ng+ or a fresh build, cause even though it makes it a walk in the park, it's so much fun.