1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    "even though it’s yours for less than a movie ticket and popcorn."
    Or you could just get Blood Money on sale for less than the popcorn.

3. Post
    "his voice just doesn't fit his character model at all"

Did they drop David Bateson for the voice actor? surely not? cause when they tried to drop him for the last game, the outcry was significant, It would be enough to kill the game for me personally

4. Post
    I'll buy it when they actually complete the game.

5. Post
    Humorous review, you left me hanging on the asterisk footnote about scratching your back with your controller, though.

6. Post
    Matt, this review has me worried about you. Sounds like maybe you have some residual childhood issues to work through. Also, as Gwarden said, that missing footnote is bugging me!

7. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    I'll buy it when they actually complete the game.
    This.

8. Post
    VanOysterson wrote:
    "even though it’s yours for less than a movie ticket and popcorn."
    Or you could just get Blood Money on sale for less than the popcorn.
    You'd be surprised how much blood money has dated. Tried to play through it again recently and it's not the same.

9. Post
    I had to do a bit of digging to find out how to get the free 1st episode, here's how:-
    You'll find the free download by looking for the 'Download Demo' button on the Hitman Store page. Although it's called a 'demo', this is the full location.

You'll be able to keep all your savegames and challenge progress if you choose to buy the full game
    http://steamcommunity.com/app/236870...4299552947381/

10. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    I had to do a bit of digging to find out how to get the free 1st episode, here's how:-
    Down to try this out, the episodic part put me wayyyy off for some reason, but since it's all out now: may as well bung it in.

11. Post
    This game is awesome. Can't believe no one on my Steam friends list own it.

I highly recommend it especially while its on sale on steam for only $30

12. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    This game is awesome. Can't believe no one on my Steam friends list own it.

I highly recommend it especially while its on sale on steam for only $30
    Saw you were playing it haha. I own it, but on PS4.

13. Post
    I ended up buying it once the "season" had finished, and I love it, Ive gotten first level mastery for all the levels, although the "harcdore" mode is beyond my skill and patience, its still fun having a go

Thank **** IOI managed to get the IP back from Square Enix, the franchise can continue and Ill keenly keep a look out for new hitman stuff

14. Post
    I've read something about needing to be online in order to unlock various things? Can anyone fill me in on how gimped the game actually ends up, if at all?

Also, because I am oldschool, I'd like to buy the steelbook version but apparently that doesn't exist for PC, at least in NZ.

15. Post
    Richard7666 wrote:
    I've read something about needing to be online in order to unlock various things? Can anyone fill me in on how gimped the game actually ends up, if at all?
    You can't complete challenges or level up if you're offline

16. Post
    Completed this game over weekend, amazing and frustrating game at the same time. While some people will play through multiple times, I will be shelving this now it;s completed.

17. Post
    great game hitman