GP boasts their YOLO upgrades

Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
(3 votes)
Results 4,026 to 4,050 of 4066

1. Post
    I've had one of those for about 6 months now, has been great for my back as a big tall guy. Didn't get the real leather version though as it was twice the price that I got my pleather Hero for on sale.

2. Post
    I can finally retire my PG348Q

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

3. Post
    Check out richy rich here

4. Post
    Now that's how the 1% yolo. Gratz.

Just picked up a logitech G502 mouse and G512 keyboard from Noel's myself. Not that there's anything wrong with the Razer gear I'm using at the moment (apart from the software) but I was feeling the need to fill the void in my life by buying meaningless objects.
    Last edited by dr.m0x; 13th September 2019 at 4:07 pm.

5. Post
    Jebus, could by an OLED TV for the price of that monitor

6. Post
    Decided time to upgrade from the old EVGA GTX1070 FTW SLI setup

Name:  664141a181279f319a311df8f73c805b.jpg
Views: 354
Size:  732.2 KB

7. Post
    SLI no longer worth it? Would have thought they'd beat a 2080.

8. Post
    Yeah seems like a bit of side yolo.... a silo if you will.

9. Post
    pyronical wrote:
    Yeah seems like a bit of side yolo.... a silo if you will.
    Just get a marker and write “Ti” on the shroud = +30% fps

10. Post
    I have one of the 1070's in the Steam Machine, and the other in the new Plex Server. Thought it was more worth upgrading my main GPU than buying 2 used ones.

11. Post
    Was trying to decide if I should move to AMD after seeing all the builds but decided to stick with Intel for now.

12. Post
    Report your temps on that H510! It's beautiful but reviews give it bad scores due to very restrictive air intake.

13. Post
    Rii wrote:
    Report your temps on that H510! It's beautiful but reviews give it bad scores due to very restrictive air intake.
    I will, I checked the reviews prior to purchasing and the general feedback is it's way overpriced for what you get. I just really like the look of it. Will start the build today and report back when completed.

14. Post
    Beast build!

15. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Beast build!
    M8 - it's on another level.

16. Post
    Probs need a 2nd 2080ti to really utilize that screen of yours

17. Post
    That's a sweeeeeeeeet YOLO! Enjoy the build!

18. Post
    mofozilla wrote:
    Probs need a 2nd 2080ti to really utilize that screen of yours
    Lol, yeah was the only reason I was forced to upgrade. Frames on the old rig were leaving tears in my eyes to be honest.

19. Post
    Last Yolo for this build. Decided to take memory up to 32gb and replace my large capacity mechanical drives from the old rig.

20. Post
    Nice. Having mechanical drives in your rig in 2019 blows more than George Michael.

21. Post
    Is the Gigabyte rtx2080ti Windforce any decent? I'm really starting to find it difficult to resist the urge to upgrade.

22. Post
    I've never had any problems with any of the Windforce cards I have run.
    My 980Ti xtreme is still going strong and has been running a decent overclock it's whole life.

23. Post
    dr.m0x wrote:
    Is the Gigabyte rtx2080ti Windforce any decent? I'm really starting to find it difficult to resist the urge to upgrade.
    They're alright aye. A tad on the warm side for temperatures but considering the $$$ savings it's a decent product.

24. Post
    Wouldnt touch gigabyte. Cheaper for a reason. Enjoy RMA'ing it

25. Post
    My last two Gigabyte Windforce cards worked flawlessly. I always found them cool and quiet with the triple fans. Radeon 6950 (which I still have for backup) and GTX970.