Results 3,376 to 3,387 of 3387

1. Post
    I think itís more people getting sick of grims elitist bs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Post
    TV have to be brighter due to the view distance, super bright monitors generally would probably just get turned down outside of HDR.
    Also MS's shit HDR support doesnt help.

Anyway yoloed some HD660s' on CLs weekend sale

3. Post
    I bought several parts to build a Ryzen 2700x based system. It was a well researched and considered purchase though, I don't really do YOLO's

4. Post
    Se7enSgX wrote:
    I think it’s more people getting sick of grims elitist bs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pretty much this. When someone makes a valid point that contradicts what he was just posting he ignores it completely

5. Post
    HELL KNIGHT wrote:
    I bought several parts to build a Ryzen 2700x based system. It was a well researched and considered purchase though, I don't really do YOLO's
    Details of parts? Thinking of doing the same as my old i7 3770K build is on its last knees
    Last edited by defiant; 9th June 2018 at 5:12 pm.

6. Post
    I highly recommend Ryzen 2, I have a 2700 due to being ITX but the 2700x is a better buy if you are full sized

7. Post
    Siris Le Osiris wrote:
    I highly recommend Ryzen 2, I have a 2700 due to being ITX but the 2700x is a better buy if you are full sized
    Looking at going for an 2600x for itx myself. What motherboard did you go with?

8. Post
    Yeah, already pricing a system up now. Kinda wish I had system issues during the queens birthday weekend sale at clunge but oh well.

Thinking something like this, I'm so out of the loop with ram now as the last time I put together a system was back in 2012 but holy shit ram is expensive now.. but I want to stick with 32GB which is what I'm running currently

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-06-09 at 4.10.18 PM.png 
Views:	54 
Size:	332.0 KB 
ID:	222177

I'll reuse my existing PSU, GFX cards etc
    Last edited by defiant; 9th June 2018 at 10:34 pm.

9. Post
    defiant wrote:
    Details of parts? Thinking of doing the same as my old i7 3770K build is on its last knees
    Here you go:

10. Post
    fatesjester wrote:
    Looking at going for an 2600x for itx myself. What motherboard did you go with?
    I have a Asus Strix X370-I
    2600x is fine just depends on the case I was looking for 65w to I could make everything quiet

11. Post
    HELL KNIGHT wrote:
    Here you go:
    ta

12. Post

Name:	chrome_2018-06-10_12-28-44.png 
Views:	35 
Size:	15.1 KB 
ID:	222179

Name:	chrome_2018-06-10_12-30-42.png 
Views:	23 
Size:	15.7 KB 
ID:	222180

Did a few quick buys during Queen's Birthday because they looked nice, few minutes before the deals closed at midnight so I had to rush it.
    And then I did research on them (did not keep up with the latest news. Only knew these were relatively top of the line components, but not the actual specs in detail).
    Only after that, then I realised that the 2700 only got released few months ago. Yay, new things.

Was about to add a 1080ti to the cart, then remembered that I already had one. Been away from gaming for a few months due to work - completely forgot what I already own, thought I still had my 970