Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
(2 votes)
Results 3,676 to 3,700 of 3745

1. Post
    q9 65' wast only 900 more

2. Post
    huntakillaz wrote:
    q9 65' wast only 900 more
    Wrong. It was $3900, that is $1500 more.

3. Post
    Am bored. Have money. Want to buy some pointless tech but I already have about everything I need. A new phone maybe? I've had this note 9 since August, it's getting a bit stale.

4. Post
    Here's some tech which may or may not be pointless to spend some cash on.
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071KSR86B/
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01C9RIAFS
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07G3ZNK4Y/

5. Post
    dr.m0x wrote:
    Am bored. Have money. Want to buy some pointless tech but I already have about everything I need. A new phone maybe? I've had this note 9 since August, it's getting a bit stale.
    Do you have a DJ Roomba?

6. Post
    Just got one recently, so awesome

7. Post
    How does it deal with cat hair?

8. Post
    Very well, we have a cat that drops alot of fur, surprised me how well it did, just got the 690 model

9. Post
    I have a Xiaomi Mi Robot vacuum cleaner and it deals with my long hair no problem, if you run it regularly it will be fine.

It will stop and let you know if the brush is clogged by sending a notification to the app on your phone (if you have that enabled) and it comes with a little cutter tool to remove hair.

Look how it does against the top of the range Roomba that costs 4 times as much:

10. Post
    Yolo'd an RTX2080 seahawk to upgrade from the old 1070.

11. Post
    Zomber wrote:
    Yolo'd an RTX2080 seahawk to upgrade from the old 1070.
    How much?

Would love the 2080 ti Seahawk.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

12. Post
    Was 1400, I'm OK paying the extra premium for the AIO means a quiet card and better cooling for my small case.

I really wanted the ti as, but couldn't justify the extra 1k at this stage.

13. Post
    Zomber wrote:
    Was 1400, I'm OK paying the extra premium for the AIO means a quiet card and better cooling for my small case.

I really wanted the ti as, but couldn't justify the extra 1k at this stage.
    Where'd you get the card from?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

14. Post
    Computer lounge. They have the 10pc off sale at the moment so brings it down to a semi OK price (for these days...)

15. Post
    Small yolo this weekend.

Bought 32GB 3200mhz ram for the ITX system now, given RAM pricing is coming down also flogged off the previous RAM to a mate building a new system

16. Post
    Someone convince me that I don't need 32gb of ram in my life.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by dr.m0x; 13th March 2019 at 2:19 pm.

17. Post
    32gb for life.

18. Post
    32gb for life.

Turning on Asus' RAMcache program has now me transferring at 400MB/s between SSDs
    Was about half that before.

19. Post
    Ok gonna do it. It will annoy me to only have 16gb anyway once I upgrade to 12c Ryzen 3000.

20. Post
    i have too much open, i pretty much never use less than 20gb at any one time lol.

21. Post
    32GB for what situation? Unless running VM and needing to allocate memory to them, no, no you don't need 32GB. This is the YOLO thread though, so you better get it, just don't expect any performance gains at all.

Weegee wrote:
    32gb for life.

Turning on Asus' RAMcache program has now me transferring at 400MB/s between SSDs
    Was about half that before.
    16GB memory and no extra software. I'd say your problem was elsewhere.
    Spoiler:

22. Post
    What kind of yolo thread is this where people give practical responses?

23. Post
    Yeah fair call, edited my post to reflect you were asking if you want it, rather than if you need it.

Being a Ryzen build, I hope it's north of 3200Mhz

24. Post
    dr.m0x wrote:
    What kind of yolo thread is this where people give practical responses?

Offenders should be banned tbh.

25. Post
    Lol thanks. Tbh I already know I don't need it, and my brain is telling me not to get it, but at the same time my OCD really wants me to fill up the other 2 slots on my board.

Figured if anyone was going to push me off the cliff and convince me to be reckless it would be someone here.