Page 10 of 10 First ... 78910

1. Post
    What if they do it again to the PC family?

2. Post
    Just won't play this one, just like I didn't play the first one.

notevenmad, use my money on one of the other thousands of worthy games.

3. Post
    jords wrote:
    What if they do it again to the PC family?
    Surely not, now they know how lucrative it is with GTA V online and everyone coughing up for shark cards

Then again, they are R*, the ones that seem to just reply to all new support tickets by closing them

**** i wish I could do that at work

4. Post
    pyronical wrote:
    Just won't play this one, just like I didn't play the first one.

notevenmad, use my money on one of the other thousands of worthy games.
    You sound pretty salty pardner

5. Post
    I'm hoping for some juicy Westworld easter eggs

6. Post
    I'm cautiously excited for this one. I finished RDR1 this year and it was excellent, it totally lived up to the hype. Just had to get past the boring first 5 hrs or so of doing mundane shit, mostly garbage mini-games like herding cattle.

7. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    I'm cautiously excited for this one. I finished RDR1 this year and it was excellent, it totally lived up to the hype. Just had to get past the boring first 5 hrs or so of doing mundane shit, mostly garbage mini-games like herding cattle.
    Its a reaaaal killer when it comes to picking up the game again, you hit that wall of "oh god, chores" and drop the game until nostalgia gets you a year later - then you pick it up again "oh god, chores"

then in my case you decide to try and lassoo the Sherrifs dog instead, it gets angry and kills you, and you leave it at that, the story of John Marston

8. Post
    7am Thursday for anyone who cares.

9. Post
    I actually liked the slow buildup of having to literally learn the ropes.

10. Post
    Same. McFarland's farm was enjoyable.

11. Post
    jords wrote:
    7am Thursday for anyone who cares.
    For the announcement ? i think its actually 4am Friday morning for us.

12. Post
    gikar wrote:
    For the announcement ? i think its actually 4am Friday morning for us.
    Ok Did not know what timezone

13. Post
    jords wrote:
    Ok Did not know what timezone
    I always have to remind myself to double check when i see announcements. Have been caught out a number of times

14. Post
    4am Friday? Sounds perfect: got a job literally finishing at 3am that morning, micro some popcorn and I'll be there with bells on at 4am

15. Post
    MAC_HATER wrote:
    Its a reaaaal killer when it comes to picking up the game again, you hit that wall of "oh god, chores" and drop the game until nostalgia gets you a year later - then you pick it up again "oh god, chores"
    I'll take the early slog of RDR1 over the first awful 12 hrs of GTA4 anyday where you're just a glorified FedEx guy.

16. Post
    Hype, son!

Prequel confirmed.
    The new clip delves a bit more into the story of the game, which — like its predecessor — is a gritty Western drama. Rockstar describes the narrative as “the story of outlaw Arthur Morgan and the Van der Linde gang as they rob, fight, and steal their way across the vast and rugged heart of America in order to survive.”
    https://www.theverge.com/2017/9/28/1...-story-trailer

17. Post
    no platform logos on the trailer

18. Post
    That was awesome!

19. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    no platform logos on the trailer
    Already confirmed as X1 and PS4 only for now.

20. Post
    Niceeeee

21. Post
    No gameplay, no interest

22. Post
    Soundtrack sounds just as awesome. Hopefully another sneaky Jose Gonzalez pearl hidden away somewhere.

23. Post
    Tormenta wrote:
    No gameplay, no interest
    Have you played any Rockstar game before?

24. Post
    First few times I watched it I was underwhelmed tbh.

Then it dawned on me that Marston, Javier and Williamson are probably side characters (since they were all in the Van der Linde gang), and the new protagonist's very anti-hero vibe warmed on me more, and now i'm feeling it bros. Animation could've been a bit smoother though, also....no PC release, tear!

Day one with bells on, RDR is one of my most treasured stories of all time. Gonna watch me some Deadwood pre-release, get in the mood.

25. Post
    Day one purchase for me. Red Dead Redemption was hands down the best game of the PS3 generation and possibly my most memorable gaming experiences ever.

When this song starts playing in the game. Goddamn, the feeling of satisfaction and simultaneously the feeling of dread for what I suspected was coming next.

Hits me right in the ****ing feels every time!