Red Dead Redemption 2

Thread Rating: 16 votes, 5.00 average.
(16 votes)
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 2214

1. Post
    Just found the six gold bars treasure. Dat sweet $3000.

2. Post
    Kcm_999 wrote:
    Just want to clarify something, at your camp there's the guy who you can donate food/game, then there is the suitcase where you can donate money or valuables.

Is there any other shit I need to be busting my ass getting for the useless ****s back at camp? Also, I haven't figured out how to tell if we have enough meat, food or whatever. Does anyone know?
    When you first enter a camp the food, ammo & health icons show up in the top right corner. If any of them are red you need more of those items. If they're white you're fine.

3. Post
    All I know is that the squares in the top right of the hut turn red when the camp is low on a particular type of supplies.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

4. Post
    I've neglected my camp for the most part only donated for upgrades and my camp been fine so dont worry about busting you balls to hard. I'll put time in to it after I have finished the story.

5. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    Yeah I did the treasure maps (not sure if the same ones) yesterday. Speaking of, there's an IGN vid along the lines of 'stuff to do to get started in RDR2' that showed the location of another gold bar but it wasn't there for me. I did find a lockbox but no gold. Will tag it just incase:

Spoiler:

6. Post
    Ahh, there was gold there for me, and a treasure map in the vicinity too that lead me to the 6 gold bars.

7. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    Spoiler:

Lassoing has been fine for me. Was in St Denis, went into a gunsmith, dude was just leaving and crashed into me. Then a second later it popped up that I was $86 poorer - kent had fleeced me! So chased him down on foot, lassoed him, got my coin back and then left him on some train tracks still tied up.

Have to remember to keep L2 held down when using the lasso.

8. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    I thought I was, I ran after the dude until I was 1 meter away, then threw the lasso when the reticule was on him and it always missed
    Have you just decided you don't like the game and blamed every little thing that happens on shit mechanics? Seems like you're just bad to be honest.

9. Post
    WeenieBeenie wrote:
    Have you just decided you don't like the game and blamed every little thing that happens on shit mechanics? Seems like you're just bad to be honest.
    Well it's not a PS exclusive and it works better on XBoxOX hardware...

10. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    Ahh, there was gold there for me, and a treasure map in the vicinity too that lead me to the 6 gold bars.
    weird. I searched the whole town and watched the video twice. probably my shit RNG from destiny 2 cached in my system and contaminating RDR2.

11. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    Spoiler:
    I’m not 100% sure if that map is the early preorder map or if it’s there for everyone.

12. Post
    moonshine + shotgun shells = incendiary rounds. Well that's what I found on a piece of paper under a floorboard in the middle of nowhere.

13. Post
    Pxndx wrote:
    moonshine + shotgun shells = incendiary rounds. Well that's what I found on a piece of paper under a floorboard in the middle of nowhere.
    Oh wow wee! I'm definitely giving this a go.

14. Post
    I haven't tried it, but I guess it works since that's all it said on the note.

15. Post
    When you have one of those big gunfights with a gang and your cover to cover shooting/dead eye and fire based tormenting goes so good...feels good man.

Throw in some slow poison arrow death for the last guy, so you can savor the destruction all slow-like...hearty

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

16. Post
    I didn't realize the street dogs could be so ruthless, they'll rip a mans throat out.

17. Post
    IST wrote:
    When you have one of those big gunfights with a gang and your cover to cover shooting/dead eye and fire based tormenting goes so good...feels good man.

Throw in some slow poison arrow death for the last guy, so you can savor the destruction all slow-like...hearty

Sounds like someone isn't working today either

18. Post
    dr.m0x wrote:
    Sounds like someone isn't working today either

2 little meetings done, handful of emails and 1 x ad copy drafted...took all of 2 hours and I'm back in Strawberry getting deluxe baths

19. Post
    IST wrote:
    2 little meetings done, handful of emails and 1 x ad copy drafted...took all of 2 hours and I'm back in Strawberry getting deluxe baths

Are you a self-employed man-whore? With your "little meetings" and open schedule.

20. Post
    is there anything to be gained by not killing the gunslingers? i disarmed and clubbed the first guy unconcious as it seemed more fun than just headshotting. but the quest carried on the same as if i killed. google couldn't easily find the answer to this question

21. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    I’m not 100% sure if that map is the early preorder map or if it’s there for everyone.
    It’s a preorder bonus. Digital only too by the looks of it (I preordered physical). Got the gold bar, but no map. Did the other chapter 2 treasure hunt, and that was 4 gold bars.

So I see the physical map shows New Hannover on one side, and New Austin on the other - does New Austin open up at some stage?

22. Post
    Anyone else (minor spoiler not affecting the story or anything)...
    Spoiler:

23. Post

24. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Anyone else (minor spoiler not affecting the story or anything)...
    Spoiler:
    Yes. I posted about that yesterday/earlier. I did exactly the same as you

25. Post
    ^lol yeah was pretty cool.

FFS just killed my beloved steed Horsie I came across a bunch of bandits hijacking a train and killed them all while the passengers ran off. I then jumped in the train and started driving off thinking I was hot shit, but the dumb beast ending up running too close and I ran him over So sad right now lol