Red Dead Redemption 2

Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.
(7 votes)
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 2179

1. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    I agree most camp upgrades are a waste of time. The only really worthwhile camp upgrade is the fast travel one.
    It was weird to me Angry Joe complained about a lack of fast travel in his review. Like you get it pretty early on, how much does he actually play these games :/

Stagecoaches are a kind of fast travel also

2. Post
    Tormenta wrote:
    It was weird to me Angry Joe complained about a lack of fast travel in his review. Like you get it pretty early on, how much does he actually play these games :/

Stagecoaches are a kind of fast travel also
    And trains. The only real travel pain point for me was when hunting. You know what would be nice? Being able to use post offices to send animal parts back to camp or the trapper.

3. Post
    I thought I wanted to 100% the game but I might just leave it. I have only done level 2 or 3 of the herbalist challenges and they're boring as shit. Trying to do the gambling ones which are tedious if you don't know/like the game you have to play. Currently trying to win 3 games of dominoes in a row. Fml

4. Post
    Still have to do the rock carvings, dinosaur bones, Indian dream catchers, the animal collector thing, and that guy in Saint Denis who wants the feathers/plants. Plus a few other minor things.

5. Post
    Caffeine wrote:
    And trains. The only real travel pain point for me was when hunting. You know what would be nice? Being able to use post offices to send animal parts back to camp or the trapper.
    Or having more trappers spread around.

6. Post

7. Post
    Was going to play again on pc

Then after playing rdr2 I realised I never want to play it again - tells you how I feel about rdr2
    Last edited by SirGrim; 20th December 2018 at 8:37 am.

8. Post
    Im halfway through playing again. Enjoying it just as much.

9. Post
    That video looks like nothing to me...

10. Post
    jords wrote:
    That video looks like nothing to me...
    Haha

11. Post
    Looking forward to replaying it on PC. This Christmas rush put me away from gaming, can't wait to dig in and finish it.

12. Post
    mintyOnion wrote:
    Looking forward to replaying it on PC. This Christmas rush put me away from gaming, can't wait to dig in and finish it.
    I am almost willing to bet $2.40 that the saloon hookers will be available on PC.

13. Post
    What a ****ing journey.

14. Post
    Aww shit....now, question those who played with KB+M on former R* games: is there aiming options for true aim? aka no lock just straight mouse directional aim?

If so, that would fix the #1 problem I have with RDR2 (a game I adore), the pretty avg gunplay (I'm a gameplay guy at heart as well as story, it's ****ing painful sometimes when Arthur does the opposite to what you want him to do)

15. Post
    Yes that is generally the norm

Although pc GTA5 had mouse speed proportional to frame rate at launch (I actualy have no idea if they ever fixed it) so quality controls dont seem to be a priority

16. Post
    Call me cynical but I don't trust that video. The quality is appalling. Should I also be looking for UFOs or Bigfoots?

17. Post
    I played GTA V on the PS3 cos I was impatient, the PS4 cos I had one and then again on the PC for the aesthetic but then I played it with a PS4 controller anyway so the controls were fine.

18. Post
    I've already watched everything I've found about RDR2. But it's not available for PC, so I am not able to play it. Believe, pray and wait for PC version.

19. Post
    Apart from graphics, which are honestly not bad on PS4, the only thing I really miss is ability to aim and move camera with a mouse. That's it.

20. Post
    Graphics are stunning on base PS4.

21. Post
    jords wrote:
    Graphics are stunning on base PS4.
    Same on Xbox One S.. but the resolution not so much. But when you're playing on a 4k tv sitting back on the couch, it looks sharp.

22. Post
    Finally finished it, well apart from the epilogue, but daaaaaaamn... In terms of writing and presentation, this is Rockstar's best work.

Also IST you blundering fool lol, almost spoiled it, luckily I bought your lie, so it still came as a surprise.

23. Post
    And apparently I've got the best ending. The scenes in between credits are both moving and foreboding. Great tie in to the first game.

24. Post
    mintyOnion wrote:
    And apparently I've got the best ending. The scenes in between credits are both moving and foreboding. Great tie in to the first game.
    Seek out the others on Youtube

25. Post
    Game looks good and the writing is well done, but good God the missions are not fun at all, it's like playing a game with an overbearing wife "follow this, stand here, use this, move there, do this, go there, stand there, you didn't move there fast enough! FAILED! You didn't follow the yellow line! FAILED! You went back to get weapons off your horse instead of moving to the yellow area! FAILED! You tried moving to a flanking position! FAILED!" F**K just let me have fun. I don't think I've ever played a game where missions are so strictly structured that any deviation by the player will result in a game over fail screen. I want to finish the story but it's becoming a real slog.