Dare you to do entire game on foot.

3. Post
    jords wrote:
    Dare you to do entire game on foot.
    Riding shanks' pony.

4. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    DF with the tech details for us

Microsoft is re-using PS4 PRO footage and photoshopping their buttons into it

To be fair, the X1X smokes the PS4 Pro in terms of everything, so was probably the only footage.

Rockstar....holy shit, the more I think about it, the more I think this could be some full on GOTY shit (hard, when GoW was SO DAMN AMAZING).

5. Post
    No Mexico is a bit disappointing.

I might buy this, in spite of Rockstar's mediocre storytelling in their games.

6. Post

Im new here

I didn't realize I wasn't the only one interested in this. IM NOT ALONE!

7. Post
    Tormenta wrote:
    No Mexico is a bit disappointing.

I might buy this, in spite of Rockstar's mediocre storytelling in their games.
    I didn't find RDR 1 story mediocre, in fact it was very good.

8. Post
    IST wrote:
    To be fair, the X1X smokes the PS4 Pro in terms of everything, so was probably the only footage.

Rockstar....holy shit, the more I think about it, the more I think this could be some full on GOTY shit (hard, when GoW was SO DAMN AMAZING).
    No but what surprised me was that I thought this title was being pushed by ms but then suddenly ps get to show gameplay so I’m wondering what has changed in the background

9. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    No but what surprised me was that I thought this title was being pushed by ms but then suddenly ps get to show gameplay so I’m wondering what has changed in the background
    Nothing Sony have had advertising rights from the get go.