1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    HIgh King preorder here.. yeah i am dumb :/

3. Post
    Seriously cannot wait for this to come out. My cousin and I are currently in the middle of a very stretched out multiplayer campaign in Rome 2.

4. Post
    Bloody wrote:
    HIgh King preorder here.. yeah i am dumb :/
    Preorder culture is stupid and you should feel bad.

5. Post
    i wanted the collectors edition physical stuff!! .. ChrisB will back me up here..

6. Post
    Absolutely cannot wait for this, love Warhammer. Will have to remember to pre-order for the Chaos Warriors campaign.

7. Post
    Been a fan of TTW series, this is something new but won't pre order this but will wait and see.

8. Post
    I thought we just had a new Warhammer game?

9. Post
    Theres been lots of warhammer games recently.

Just not done in the awesome style that is total war.

10. Post
    Wonder if this will be the last hurrah of the Old World

Looking forward to it either way.

11. Post
    Rumor wrote:
    Wonder if this will be the last hurrah of the Old World

Looking forward to it either way.
    If it is the last hurrah it is a big one. This series will be sold in three separate parts plus all the DLC for each part.

I certainly will not purchase on release as CA track record is not so good. After a few patches it might be worth it plus you will get the game with the chaos DLC for cheaper than now and a more polished game. But to be fair the last total war game I really liked was Shogun 2. Rome 2 was ok after a year to fix it and I tried Attila on a free weekend and was bored of it fast so never bothered to purchase it.

12. Post
    it is actually very odd considering the Warhammer fantasy reboot. I can only assume that CA had this all designed etc before GW decided on their reboot, i wonder how much DLC and armies did CA get under their contract, there is at least a half dozen different armies CA can do which is quite different from the rest , Dark Elves, Wood elves, High elves , Skaven, Khemri Undead, Lizardmen etc etc