1. Post
    That looks amazing.
    I thought the picture quality would be bad, now I think I might need to get one.

2. Post
    hmm I wonder if my company will give me free Oculus or something else at a discount Also I hate exclusives Multiplatform PLS

3. Post
    Eight game demos in box with the vr headset. Can't wait to try out Driveclub. Eve could be good.

DriveClub VR – Evolution Studios
    PlayStation VR Worlds – London Studio
    RIGS Mechanized Combat League – Guerrilla Games
    Tumble VR – Supermassive Games
    Battlezone – Rebellion
    EVE: Valkyrie – CCP
    Wayward Sky – Uber Entertainment
    Headmaster – Frame Interactive

4. Post
    Niceeeeeeee

5. Post
    Driveclub and RIGS for me i'd say.

Eve does appeal, but I don't know enough about the 'Valkyrie' aspect - is it a dumbed down version of the full game? Focused on combat only? Or is it more of a full Elite/No Mans Sky (but better)/Star Citizen kind of deal?

6. Post
    WM wrote:
    So another console and this VR plus games you looking at $1500+
    hopefully PS4K is only around 500-600, Some games do look interesting though like that space one...
    Too costly :/

7. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    Eve does appeal, but I don't know enough about the 'Valkyrie' aspect - is it a dumbed down version of the full game? Focused on combat only? Or is it more of a full Elite/No Mans Sky (but better)/Star Citizen kind of deal?
    Ask d0main/Crut he works for them.

Tapatapatapatapa-tap

8. Post
    Does anyone know when PSVR will be released as a bundle? It's annoying we can't get the PSVR+camera+move+worlds combo here

9. Post

Something worth playing with the VR. No need to play any other games.

10. Post
    Ultimate virgin waifu simulator

11. Post
    Nork22 wrote:

Something worth playing with the VR. No need to play any other games.
    Except DOAX3

Tapatapatapatapa-tap

12. Post
    KrimzinZV wrote:
    Except DOAX3

Tapatapatapatapa-tap
    No, no, no; no-one will be playing that, as it encourages people to sexually harass the wimmins. The pixels will compel people to do that IRL, so we won't be having any of it. Any of it.

13. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    No, no, no; no-one will be playing that, as it encourages people to sexually harass the wimmins. The pixels will compel people to do that IRL, so we won't be having any of it. Any of it.
    When I get a PSVR (sometime next year probably), I'll record it for you.

14. Post
    Thinking of getting it when i get PSVR next month, if only to piss off all the people who say it encourages sexual harassment of women (like Andrew "SJW" Todd) - i can 100% say that i won't be harassing any women if i play this game.

15. Post
    So the lucky Yanks are getting more games on their demo disc. No fair. RE7 VR the main one I would like to see in action.
    Hopefully they'll have all of these up on the PS store soon after release.

Allumette – US only
    Battlezone – US only
    DriveClub VR
    Eve: Valkyrie
    Gnog – US only
    Harmonix Music VR – US only
    Headmaster
    Here They Lie – US only
    Job Simulator – US only
    PlayStation VR Worlds
    Resident Evil 7 biohazard – US only
    Rez Infinite – US only
    Rigs Mechanized Combat League
    Thumper – US only
    Tumble VR
    Until Dawn: Rush of Blood – US only
    Wayward Sky
    Within – US only

16. Post
    Others have mentioned that you can download them from the US PSN store as long as you have a US account.

17. Post
    I'll be getting this. keen on battlezone, and until dawn at this point. While i wait for RE7 and Here they lie.

I think the pro will help boost the psvr's performance a bit so will pick the pro up later too. its going to be an expensive couple months.

18. Post
    Anyone recommend a pair of headphones? not too pricey

19. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    Thinking of getting it when i get PSVR next month, if only to piss off all the people who say it encourages sexual harassment of women (like Andrew "SJW" Todd) - i can 100% say that i won't be harassing any women if i play this game.
    And then your partner asks why you're always leaning forward in that thing all the time.

20. Post
    dorave wrote:
    Anyone recommend a pair of headphones? not too pricey
    I got a pair of Gioteck cans, similar to these;
    http://www.nzgameshop.com/ps4-headse...-one-pc-psvita

Mine are this kind of style .....
    http://www.nzgameshop.com/ps4-headse...s3-xbox-360-pc

...... but not amplified, and cost $48 at the time. Really impressed with the quality of them considering the price. I did end up upgrading to a pair of Astro A50's (at about 8 times the price of the ones above), but still use my Gioteck ones on occasion.

I've preordered PSVR, and will also be picking up a Pro at launch ..... expensive couple of months indeed!

KrimzinZV wrote:
    And then your partner asks why you're always leaning forward in that thing all the time.
    Yeah, that'd be hard to explain.

21. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    I've preordered PSVR, and will also be picking up a Pro at launch ..... expensive couple of months indeed!
    Don't worry, the F2P version of DOAX3 is getting the PSVR patch

22. Post

Attached Images

23. Post
    dorave wrote:
    Yep, i had them for a while - they're very nice, but sit on the ear, so get a little uncomfortable after a while.

MA is a similar price, but shipping will be much quicker;
    https://www.mightyape.co.nz/product/...t-ps4/22192192

I know a lot of guys get a standard audio headset and then a separate lapel-mic, and just use one of these;
    https://www.mightyape.co.nz/product/...aptor/23016161

Could be another option for you.

24. Post
    Happy Manager

VR is optional but hey another company (D3) is jumping on the bandwagon where you can molest 3D girls!

25. Post
    dorave wrote:
    These sound sweet but are probably one of the most uncomfortable headphones I've ever worn
    Last edited by Ins0mn1ac; 15th September 2016 at 9:28 pm.