1. Post
    I really got to get Beat Saber, but holding off for a sale. $64 for the game + first pack is a little steep.

2. Post
    Second Beat Saber music pack should be dropping today. Got up early to try it out but not available yet. Maybe tonight or tomorrow.

3. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    Second Beat Saber music pack should be dropping today. Got up early to try it out but not available yet. Maybe tonight or tomorrow.
    It's Imagine Dragons and I hate it.

4. Post
    Just finished Blood and Truth. Fantastic game, definitely recommend it to anyone who has PSVR

5. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Just finished Blood and Truth. Fantastic game, definitely recommend it to anyone who has PSVR
    Bought it and finished it in a few sittings. For the most part I enjoyed it but some of the sections just fell a bit flat for me, and I have too many issues reloading certain weapons. Will play through again then sell I guess.

6. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    It's Imagine Dragons and I hate it.
    Playing through some of these tracks on Expert and definitely have a new appreciation for the sound pack. Still not a fan of the music by any stretch but some of the big sweeping and occasionally diagonal (for that rotational type motions) feels amazing.

I'm still not great and not nearly as motivated to play as the Monster Cat pack but glad to be getting some milage out of it at last.

7. Post
    Jumping into this thread SOoooo late. Can i be lazy and ask , worth it or not ?

Heard so many stories of people getting motion sea sick due to frame rates . Truth ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Post
    VOID_NZ wrote:
    Jumping into this thread SOoooo late. Can i be lazy and ask , worth it or not ?

Heard so many stories of people getting motion sea sick due to frame rates . Truth ?

I get sick, but it's something that you build up an tolerance to over time.

9. Post
    I built up an intolerance. First day I got PSVR, I played for a solid 8 hours. But I think a couple of games broke me, and I can't do it for more than an hour or two now.

Void, see if you can find someone who has it, and go have a blast for a few hours. Try as many types of games as you can, so you know what works for you, what doesn't, and can make a call on whether you think it's worth it.

10. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    I really got to get Beat Saber, but holding off for a sale. $64 for the game + first pack is a little steep.
    Beat saber is really cool but the music kills it for me. Is it possible to use my own music from spotify or something? The standard music is grade A junk

11. Post
    I'm fine with almost every game, but Wipeout sometimes makes me feel a little woozy and dizzy.
    Buy Beat Saber, it's the tits.

12. Post
    Thanks Fredrick

13. Post
    Anyone playing Vacation Simulator?

14. Post
    I'm playing vacation #reallife

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

15. Post

Looks much better than the reveal trailer that seemed like it was pretty much a on rail shooter, pretty interested now.

16. Post
    That looks pretty cool.

17. Post
    How are racing games on vr like? Would you still need a wheel setup as an add on ? Or are racing games on vr very good/immersive without a wheel setup?

18. Post
    For most VR games I don't like using a controller / DS4, need the hand movements so PSMove in so for racing games a wheel is required for ultimate enjoyment. Would say you'll probably prefer getting used to a wheel setup before going into VR as takes time before you feel the wheel makes the game better. You got to get used to it (takes more than a day before you'll be like a wheel setup is great....)

Or you'll be like What. I'm selling it.

19. Post
    XSpike wrote:
    Or you'll be like What. I'm selling it.