1. Post
    The bundle at eb for $339;seems like a solid deal too

2. Post
    If you guys want a good party game, give ďKeep talking and nobody explodesĒ a go - the person with the VR headset can see the bomb, they describe the various modules and features of the bomb, and then everyone else helps them figure out how to defuse it using the on-screen bomb defusal manual (which you can also print out). Itís good fun.

And Iíd also recommend Statik - innovative little gem, really interesting and satisfying.

3. Post
    Same, arrived yesterday. Itís V2

4. Post
    Stocked up on some VR games

Bought:

Farpoint
    Apollo 11 VR
    Paranormal Activity
    Surgeon simulator
    The inpatient

I still haven’t played most of my other VR games: Moss, Wipeout, Astrobot, Playroom VR and Doom vfr

5. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    Tumble was great on ps3, might do the same
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    Thumper is amazing in VR.
    PSN has a demo of both of these. So gooood, both at great prices

6. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Stocked up on some VR games

Bought:

Farpoint
    Apollo 11 VR
    Paranormal Activity
    Surgeon simulator
    The inpatient

I still haven’t played most of my other VR games: Moss, Wipeout, Astrobot, Playroom VR and Doom vfr
    grim went BALLS DEEP on psvr

Might grab astro bot after Xmas
    Last edited by Crow#Zero; 21st December 2018 at 11:28 pm.

7. Post
    Haha yeah PSVR is awesome why not and the sale prices are great, I paid under $100 for all those games

8. Post
    Caved and got Superhot. Looks like great fun.

9. Post
    Superhot is OK, played a few missions and had some badass moments but feels lacking after Firewall Zero Hour. Speaking of, a gp squad in FWZH would be mean fun. It's on sale as well. Best with the aim controller but can be played played with Dual Shock.

10. Post
    Good on ya SirGrim

Oh man superhot is my fave. So good.

Havent played Firewall zero though.

Doom VFR is great, nothing like teleporting directly infront of an enemy with a double barrel shotgun

11. Post
    Finished Apollo 11 VR

Do not recommend, this is worst game I’ve experienced with regards to nausea

Jumping around on the moon was so bad for me I had to take anti nausea medicine

12. Post
    Unpopular opinion : I hated Super Hot.

Downloading Until Dawn Rush of Blood (was in my ps+ purchased but never played bucket) and Ultra wings which looks pretty fun and recently patched for quicker progression.

13. Post
    Anyone know where i can pick up an aim controller? Just picked up a PSVR but can't find an aim controller for the life of me!

14. Post
    superflymcspy wrote:
    Anyone know where i can pick up an aim controller? Just picked up a PSVR but can't find an aim controller for the life of me!
    Same, can only see it as part of game + controller bundles.

15. Post
    The Mages Tale VR is coming to PS4

Looks better than Skyrim VR IMO

16. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    Same, can only see it as part of game + controller bundles.
    Looks like they're only available with the bundle in NZ and when the bundles sell out, that's it until the next game bundle releases. Best bet is trademe or you can get them from Amazon which is what i'm doing. Works out to about $100 when you use Youshop.

Otherwise JBHIFI Australia ships to NZ but cost of shipping is a bit steep
    Last edited by superflymcspy; 2nd January 2019 at 1:13 pm.

17. Post
    Firewall free trial weekend https://www.gameplanet.co.nz/videos/g5c412e060d99b/
    Can be played with Dualshock so noooo excuse

18. Post
    Just scored a couple of Move controlllers, $30 for both! Looks like I’m giving VR another crack

19. Post
    Beat Saber bro. Beat Saber.

20. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    Just scored a couple of Move controlllers, $30 for both! Looks like Iím giving VR another crack
    Sounds like a bargain! Can I ask where you got them from, please?

Also, does Super Hot require two move controllers, or can it work with only one, or even a duel shock controller?

21. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    Firewall free trial weekend https://www.gameplanet.co.nz/videos/g5c412e060d99b/
    Can be played with Dualshock so noooo excuse
    It's also $20USD in the current flash sale

22. Post
    sooby wrote:
    Sounds like a bargain! Can I ask where you got them from, please?

Also, does Super Hot require two move controllers, or can it work with only one, or even a duel shock controller?
    Definitely a bargain! Was a Facebook seller, came with the PS3 camera, and 3 PS3 Move games. Chick who I bought them off said there’d been heaps of interest. I guess when the new price is $130, people are gonna try and snap it up at $30.

23. Post
    Now that I have some Move controllers, I’m looking for games that support them - suggestions?

I also have Battlezone and Super Stardust VR on disc that I could swap for something if anyone is keen?

24. Post
    As I said man Beat Saber. Yeah it's 'just a rhythm game' but it looks and feels amazing. I posted a complete hard mode run-through on the pics n vids thread if you want to check it out.

Creed is a decent boxing game if you want to get a sweat on but the stamina system sux.

25. Post
    I really like the look of Beat Saber, and I’m a muso, so have rhythm (drums were my fave on Rockband!), but damn it seems difficult! Might have to YT me some ‘pussy’ difficulty vids, lol.

Rush of Blood is so much better with the Move controllers, but that was all I had the inclination to get into yesterday. Gonna give Tumble VR a go shortly. It was fine with a controller, but if Rush of Blood is anything to go by it will be heaps better. Need to get me a copy of VR Worlds so I can give that Heist tech demo a blast.

Will check out Creed. I think all the bigger more expensive VR titles really need a demo so you can see whether or not nausea is going to be an issue.

I tried the Resident Evil ‘first hour’ demo, which had me racing to the loo for a spew (literally!) - the disconnect between eyes/brain *feeling* movement but the body/inner-ear not detecting any movement at all spins me out. So, my question is, does the teleporting movement mechanic alleviate that nausea? Because I imagine it’d be quite disorientating.

I like the sound of Skyrim and Doom in VR, but worry that it will be Vomitville