Page 3 of 3 First 123
Results 51 to 59 of 59

  1. Post
    #51
    Defo watch Pestily's beginner map guides for each map - and familiarise yourself with a good map from the wiki the first few times you load in. Map knowledge is your friend.

  2. Post
    #52
    was just taking a look at the official website and is the standard edition $44.99 nzd or is that usd?

  3. Post
    #53
    JAFA wrote:
    was just taking a look at the official website and is the standard edition $44.99 nzd or is that usd?
    usd, works out to around $89nzd

  4. Post
    #54
    ah nvm then, will wait it out and see if they eventually do a free weekend to try it out

  5. Post
    #55
    JAFA wrote:
    ah nvm then, will wait it out and see if they eventually do a free weekend to try it out
    It ain't cheap. $85 copy on trademe though

  6. Post
    #56
    ludez wrote:
    It ain't cheap. $85 copy on trademe though
    Or wait for a sale. The typically have theirs around Christmas and May (liberation month).
    Drives like an Asian till he gets behind the wheel of a holden

  7. Post
    #57
    PSA, remember to login and grab your $1mil rubles from the devs. Their way of saying "sorry" for the server issues and problems.

    Also, do jump onto the Task Force Reaper discord (see that link from Nexus) if you want some team action.
    Drives like an Asian till he gets behind the wheel of a holden

  8. Post
    #58
    Ye, Let's have a sale while the servers can't even handle the current player base.

  9. Post
    #59
    Sverin wrote:
    Ye, Let's have a sale while the servers can't even handle the current player base.
    Me: buys game

    Also me: cannot get into a game.