Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Post
    Quantum Break is a fantastic game. Anyone who reads this comment who still hasn't played this, stop reading, go and buy it. You're welcome.

It has some gripes, but it's pros far outweigh any niggles I had. This is up there on my list with max Payne.

2. Post
    Steam DX11 version fixes the game!

Sucks if you were an early adopter of the W10 Store version. Let this be a lesson to you to not pre-order games.

3. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Let this be a lesson to you to not buy windows store games.
    ftfy

Tapatapatapatapa-tap

4. Post
    KrimzinZV wrote:
    ftfy

Tapatapatapatapa-tap
    Actually no you havn't. Outdated information is outdated. Will have specifics next week.

5. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    Actually no you havn't. Outdated information is outdated. Will have specifics next week.
    You're reviewing Forza Horizon 3 for PC, I take it?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

6. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    You're reviewing Forza Horizon 3 for PC, I take it?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
    Not Forza

7. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    Not Forza
    Gears 4? I know that review code has already been distributed to some outlets.

8. Post
    I can neither confirm nor deny.

I will say that MS may soon earn forgiveness for GFWL. Maybe

9. Post
    If Gears 4 on PC is amazing out the gate, I can see that earning them back their stripes.

ChrisB 9.5/10 on Gears 4 confirmed, GFWL debacle put behind us confirmed in the article.
    Sorry to spoil the party brother

Spoiler:

10. Post
    I watched the first episode of the Quantum Break "TV series". C grade boring dreck with soap opera actors, who thought this shit was a good idea? Witnessing the social lives of the villain's henchmen, so exciting. Just what people look for in a power fantasy fulfillment Action Adventure game, amirite?

Later it turned into a poverty-stricken Bourne Identity. It's fine for what is, but it involves side characters so who gives a shit?

I like to clown Sony exclusive games for being glorified interactive movies but this shit is beyond meme absurdity. It's like Xbox saw David Cage's and Naughty Dog's Hollywood envy malarkey and said "hold my beer".

I'm nearing the end of 2nd act now. Once you have the full suite of powers the combat is fun. Combat is on the easy side even on hard difficulty.

There's some bizarre design choices like a lack of blind fire, i.e. a staple of cover-based 3rd person shooter combat. You can't hip-fire either, it has to be aimed.

guy from another forum wrote:
    and it looks amazing. There's this one part where you're basically walking through a timelapse-sequence and it's one of the most visually impressive things I've seen in a game.
    Eh, aside from the aforementioned time lapse sequences it looks pretty damn average IMO. A couple notches above Mass Effect Andromeda at best. Uncharted 4 this game certainly ain't (i.e. a similar game which looks actually does look AMAZING).

The lack of graphical wow had me questioning why the hell this was melting PCs at release. Probably just shit optimisation from MS forcing Remedy to use DX12 (which was at the time very new) + UWP general suckage. I'm running the DX11 Steam release and it's a constant 60fps on Ultra detail settings, 1080p resolution. I've got a Geforce RTX 2060.