1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Its a really bad idea, any good concepts they may have had should be used for Last of Us 2.

One of the best things about last of us was the character developement over the course of the game, something which I dont believe a director would be able to replicate in a 2 hour movie

Now, an Uncharted movie: That makes much more sense, its the kind of mind numbing action that could easily be replicated

3. Post
    I dunno what this article is babbling about, the next Uncharted movie is being released in May 10th!

4. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Its a really bad idea, any good concepts they may have had should be used for Last of Us 2.

One of the best things about last of us was the character developement over the course of the game, something which I dont believe a director would be able to replicate in a 2 hour movie
    It pains me to say it but you're right. Originally I loved the idea of a Last Of Us movie because it's the sort of game that I'd rather sit back and watch. Maybe it's because it's scary and i'm a huge pussy with scary games. But you're right, a movie just doesn't have time to develop that depth. Miniseries? Yeah, I'd love that.

5. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    I dunno what this article is babbling about, the next Uncharted movie is being released in May 10th!
    We've got a comedian in the house!

6. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    We've got a comedian in the house!