1. Post
    Sure that's a great idea, someone else should make one cause I'm crap at that stuff lol

2. Post
    I guess this is only for physical copy sharing? Id be keen on game sharing digital games with trusted regulars. I know ludez and black plague tried it but I dont think it went well?

3. Post
    Yeah it worked perfectly for me and bp.

4. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    I guess this is only for physical copy sharing? Id be keen on game sharing digital games with trusted regulars. I know ludez and black plague tried it but I dont think it went well?
    ludez wrote:
    Yeah it worked perfectly for me and bp.
    Yep, was all good!

5. Post
    can I be added to the waiting list for until dawn?

6. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    can I be added to the waiting list for until dawn?
    Hey bro just finished this so I can send it your way if you PM me your details

7. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Hey bro just finished this so I can send it your way if you PM me your details
    Did you end up sending this to SirGrim, or you still have it? I don't want it back, just making sure the list of who has what is up to date

8. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    Did you end up sending this to SirGrim, or you still have it? I don't want it back, just making sure the list of who has what is up to date
    nah he never got back to me so I still have it

9. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    nah he never got back to me so I still have it
    Yeah, i think that's his MO. When he first got his PS4, he put the word out that he was after Infamous Second Son - i said "You can have my copy for free if you want? PM me your deets and i'll send it"; didn't hear a thing *shrug*

10. Post
    Hook me up with infamous.................m8. jk

11. Post
    Doom ( Currently with ChizzBo )

12. Post
    Hands up for Doom next please.

13. Post
    I was gunna say give us a go. But in reality I won't even play it.

14. Post
    Ratchet & Clank (currently with Black Plague)

ludez wrote:
    I was gunna say give us a go. But in reality I won't even play it.
    I got in there real quick and got first dibs bro.

15. Post
    ChizzBo wrote:
    Ratchet & Clank (currently with Black Plague)

I got in there real quick and got first dibs bro.
    Nah tis all g. I've been playing NBA and that's it man. In a gaming rut

16. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    Hands up for Doom next please.
    Done!

17. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    Yeah, i think that's his MO. When he first got his PS4, he put the word out that he was after Infamous Second Son - i said "You can have my copy for free if you want? PM me your deets and i'll send it"; didn't hear a thing *shrug*
    Thats cause I bought infamous a couple days later at the dick smith closing down sale

18. Post
    Oi! Update the thread!

19. Post
    Updated

20. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Thats cause I bought infamous a couple days later at the dick smith closing down sale
    Sweet as, i guess it'd just be nice to hear "Thanks anyway man, but i've already snagged a copy" rather than just ignored. Or whatever *shrug*

I'll be keen for Ratchet & Clank sometime too, but maybe after i've knocked off Doom.

21. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    I'll be keen for Ratchet & Clank sometime too, but maybe after i've knocked off Doom.
    You are more than welcome to borrow it bro. I've messaged BP saying to take his time with the game and the same goes with you, because I'm in no rush to get it back. After BP is done, it will be in your hands next.

22. Post
    ^ Legend!

23. Post
    Picked up Ratchet & Clank in the weekly deal today, so no longer needed; take your time with it BP, cheers for the offer Chizz.

24. Post
    Doom is now in my possession - please update, Ludezzzzzz.

25. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    Doom is now in my possession - please update, Ludezzzzzz.
    Nice! I also just finished up with Ratchet & Clank