1. Post
    Hey guys I still have Freddy J's copy of Until Dawn just lying around collecting dust. Finished it ages ago. If anyone wants to borrow it next PM me

2. Post
    I'm done with AC Black Flag and Driveclub received from Matt's giveaway, if anyone would like to have a go, let me know.

3. Post
    ^ Dude, i think you might have to build up more of a post history, get a bit of standing within the PS forum, establish that you're not just going to get these games off people and then disappear, before you're let into this Communal Game Sharing thing we got going on.

3 posts just isn't enough for you to be trusted, sorry.

4. Post
    ^ Well said bro

5. Post
    Can I be trusted to give away games?

6. Post
    ^ 3000 posts, a PowerUp member, and an all-round top dude? Absolutely.

7. Post
    This thread is awesome but lurker bait hard lol

8. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    ^ 3000 posts, a PowerUp member, and an all-round top dude? Absolutely.
    I've actually got over 10k but thanks

9. Post
    ludez wrote:
    Maybe you could update the OP with the games Bionic Man has offered up? You're awesome too, by the way.

10. Post
    Can do

11. Post
    Haha, you made ludez do mod work. Legend!

12. Post
    ludez wrote:
    I've actually got over 30k, does I win?

13. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    I've actually got over 30k, does I win?
    You lose for having more

14. Post
    hey guys anyone got a copy of Ratchet & Clank I could borrow? Just thought I'd ask before I cough up the $30 it costs atm

@Frederick James - I still got your copy of Until Dawn bro. Do you want me to send it back? I feel a bit stink holding onto it for so long lol

15. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    hey guys anyone got a copy of Ratchet & Clank I could borrow? Just thought I'd ask before I cough up the $30 it costs atm

@Frederick James - I still got your copy of Until Dawn bro. Do you want me to send it back? I feel a bit stink holding onto it for so long lol
    I've got Chizzbo's copy here still! Freddie has my Doom still I think?

16. Post
    sweet bro would it be sweet if I borrow it if you're finished with it?

17. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    sweet bro would it be sweet if I borrow it if you're finished with it?
    I finished with it a while back bro! Been a bit slack actually Flick me your addy man, I probably can't get it away until Monday (Working crappy shifts next few days)

18. Post
    All good bro no rush Will PM you

19. Post
    Since the thread has been revived somewhat, anyone have Uncharted 4 they no longer feel the need to play?

20. Post
    I have Bloodborne and NBA 2K16 if anybody's looking.

21. Post
    exis wrote:
    I have Bloodborne and NBA 2K16 if anybody's looking.
    Hey bro I'm keen to borrow Bloodborne if thats cool

22. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Hey bro I'm keen to borrow Bloodborne if thats cool
    Sure, PM me your address.

23. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    I've got Chizzbo's copy here still! Freddie has my Doom still I think?
    I do.

Insomniac, jut keep hold of UD - the whole idea is that we just hang onto the game until someone else says "Can i play that?" (will save on shipping charges etc).

24. Post
    I threw the OP in a google sheet if you'd prefer to use that instead. Upside is ludez won't need to keep updating the OP, downside being it's currently wide-open so anybody can make a mess if they want (can't really see how this could be abused though). Up to you guys if you want to use it or not..

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

25. Post
    ChizzBo wrote:
    Haha I completely forgot about that and was going to flick you a message asking if you still have it. Now I'm able to keep track of it again knowing that Insomn1ac will have it lol. Thanks bro.
    Yeah, sorry man! Been slack af lately