Page 5 of 5 First ... 2345
Results 101 to 112 of 112

  1. Post
    Just return it anyway, buy the cheaper copy from nzgameshop.com.

    Edit; scratch that, itís only $5 cheaper at nzg

  2. Post
    I got it from NZG a month or so ago, for $52 - hopefully a sale soon

  3. Post
    koldz wrote:
    I got it from NZG a month or so ago, for $52 - hopefully a sale soon
    damn that's a good price. Will def get it if it's that price again.

  4. Post
    Ps3 only!!!
    Psn: Ssjslayd
    got bl1 vanilla and all dlcs for bl2
    playing dbxv currently so i would like to receive the dlcs

  5. Post
    SSJSLAYD wrote:
    Ps3 only!!!
    Psn: Ssjslayd
    got bl1 vanilla and all dlcs for bl2
    playing dbxv currently so i would like to receive the dlcs
    What!?

  6. Post
    black plague*** wrote:
    what!?
    what u mean what???????

  7. Post
    What do you mean, what do you mean what!?

    How bout you give me DLC, whats your account & password?

  8. Post
    XSpike wrote:
    What do you mean, what do you mean what!?

    How bout you give me DLC, whats your account & password?
    This sounds fair.

  9. Post
    Long shot - but does anyone know who has my copy of Doom? Kinda keen to replay it

  10. Post
    I do. The case got a little thrashed when it was in transit to me from whoever had it last, but the disc is fine. How do you want me to get it to you?

  11. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    I do. The case got a little thrashed when it was in transit to me from whoever had it last, but the disc is fine. How do you want me to get it to you?
    Sweet, not too concerned about the case

    I could swing by and grab it at some point, but I'm working nightshift this week, through till next Monday morning.

  12. Post
    I'm home until 6 January, so any time that suits you really. Let me know, and if we're going to be out I'll put it in the letterbox for you. PM you my address.