Page 5 of 5 First ... 2345
Results 101 to 108 of 108

  1. Post
    Just return it anyway, buy the cheaper copy from nzgameshop.com.

    Edit; scratch that, itís only $5 cheaper at nzg

  2. Post
    I got it from NZG a month or so ago, for $52 - hopefully a sale soon

  3. Post
    koldz wrote:
    I got it from NZG a month or so ago, for $52 - hopefully a sale soon
    damn that's a good price. Will def get it if it's that price again.

  4. Post
    Ps3 only!!!
    Psn: Ssjslayd
    got bl1 vanilla and all dlcs for bl2
    playing dbxv currently so i would like to receive the dlcs

  5. Post
    SSJSLAYD wrote:
    Ps3 only!!!
    Psn: Ssjslayd
    got bl1 vanilla and all dlcs for bl2
    playing dbxv currently so i would like to receive the dlcs
    What!?

  6. Post
    black plague*** wrote:
    what!?
    what u mean what???????

  7. Post
    What do you mean, what do you mean what!?

    How bout you give me DLC, whats your account & password?

  8. Post
    XSpike wrote:
    What do you mean, what do you mean what!?

    How bout you give me DLC, whats your account & password?
    This sounds fair.