Pokemon GO

Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.
(3 votes)
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 3441

1. Post
    Also noticed on my weekly trip out to West Melton today that there were regular periods when there was nothing in the nearby list. Usually there is at least one thing in the nearbys the whole way.

Today the trip seemed to go like this... 3 things...nothing....2 things....nothing...etc etc.

2. Post
    Score! Found him on downtown Willis St of all places

Sent via Huntakillaz Bat Compy 386

3. Post
    Way way waaaay more interesting stuff in the nearbys on the way home today. Pikachu, Abra, Polywrath, Butterfree, scyther. Something has definitely changed.

4. Post
    Yup same. Awesome news.

5. Post
    Lure modual isn't very good at Wellington Airport :/

Sent via Huntakillaz Bat Compy 386

6. Post
    Evolved my 95% Magikarp into this, same moveset as the one I captured, glad I did not waste candy powering it up.

Attachment 214187

7. Post
    After the spawning shake up, I am actually getting pokemon at home now. This is great news for my stardust supply.

8. Post
    Hatched a Vulpix and finally evolved a Ninetails!

Not too strong, but dayuuummm she sexxay! With Fire Blast too!

Pokedex report: 127/127

9. Post
    had 5 or 6 dratini's spawn over the road here. I have 30 candy towards a dragonite (and one dragonair) so might start popping out and grabbing them when i can.

10. Post
    I have 26 dragon candy, got most of it in the first month

Have no idea how others in town have multiple Dragonites... Well I probably know how they got them....

11. Post
    I see the occasional Dratini, but never get them to spawn. I managed to evolve a Dragonair but have been sitting on 5 candy for weeks.

12. Post
    Birch wrote:
    I have 26 dragon candy, got most of it in the first month

Have no idea how others in town have multiple Dragonites... Well I probably know how they got them....
    People have them in the city because dratini/dragonair spawn at the viaduct and Wynyard Quarter all the time. Also, dragonite itself spawns constantly around parnell/vector arena/viaduct areas.

13. Post
    Couldn't help but spend a few candies ...
    Name:  img131.png
Views: 147
Size:  548.7 KB

14. Post
    ^^sexy

15. Post
    1.3km to go to get my Raichu! I wish my Pikachu was stronger though.

16. Post
    inflict wrote:
    People have them in the city because dratini/dragonair spawn at the viaduct and Wynyard Quarter all the time. Also, dragonite itself spawns constantly around parnell/vector arena/viaduct areas.
    Yeah, they spawn really sporadically in my town... and normally in quite remote and out of the way spots... There is also not really any 'mountain' biome where frequent spawns might occur...

The most likely reason is that they are cheating, probably using Pokemaps constantly to know where every spawn is and rushing to get the ultra rare ones I was sitting by three lured pokestop this evening, and within the space of a few minutes all the other cars went zooming off. I checked Pokemap, and sure enough there was a fully evolved Pokemon on the far side of town... 10-15 minute they started to trickle back. If a Dragon spawns they would know it.

Less likely, people happen to live on a Dratini spawn...

Third option, they have been to a city and spent a lot of time at known spawns.

17. Post
    Mancubus wrote:
    1.3km to go to get my Raichu! I wish my Pikachu was stronger though.

I got a good Zap rat waiting to evolve, although in no rush to walk him.. because I know I would get the candy eventually... and then have no use for more then one Raichu...

All I want is a good strong Poliwag... got 250 Candy, but none worth of evolving! Hatched a 80% one tonight, which is somewhat tempting to evolve.. but for a defender I like my IV to be 90% or better.

Also have not caught a Poliwag with a level higher then 20!

18. Post
    My Pikachu is 93% but only 496CP.

19. Post
    Better then my Zap Rat, He is 89% and 491cp.

I am not too worried about having a perfect Raichu, or even training it.. because I think the Zap dog is better in offence, and Electrabuzz is better on defence... although no Electric type is good on defence.

20. Post
    probably well know or even posted earlier, but first ive seen of it: potentially super useful tool to assess catch chance

https://pokeassistant.com/catchchance?locale=en

I don't know how reliable the data is but it's interesting anyways. Doesn't really change my play style coz basically anything new or if I need the candy from them ill go straight for ultraballs and go for the smallest circle + razz.

21. Post
    My last two 10km eggs.... Evees.

Caught another wild Snorlax last night though. 1984CP, so it's my 3rd strongest Snorlax.

22. Post
    anyone know what the jynx nest at the Wellington botanical gardens changed into if it changed?

23. Post
    Caught myself a Snorlax last night, he was snoozing in a local park. Today, hatched myself a 95% Bellsprout, guess I am going to have two powerful Victreebels

24. Post
    3 new pokemon, sandslash, jynx and rapidash.

25. Post
    Mancubus wrote:
    My last two 10km eggs.... Evees.
    Make that 3 in a row ffs!