Pokemon GO

Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.
(3 votes)

1. Post
    This is live in Aus/NZ as of today.

2. Post
    yup just Dl'ed it

3. Post
    Yup I just evolved my Zubat into a Golbat. Gonna go capture SkyCity for team yellow after work

4. Cool

far more motivating than fitbit ever was.

Got me a couple of pokemon in forrest hill, I can see a gym up the road as well Time to explore!

5. Post
    Already caught 15 different Pokemon and captured a gym

6. Post
    didnt see this..would have captured a gym earlier

7. Post
    benwaki wrote:
    Got me a couple of pokemon in forrest hill, I can see a gym up the road as well Time to explore!
    haha yea. this is gonna get me out of the house for sure maybe even socialize a little.

8. Post
    I found an Eevee but my Pokeball got stuck and I couldn't do anything

9. Post
    not compatible with my device, **** dis game

10. Post
    Oh dear I'm going to get in good shape from this. I live kinda rural and near mountains/rivers so shall be interesting

11. Post
    Downloaded and joined the yellow team. Might be time for a walk to claim the local Gym

12. Post
    Had to root my phone and get the apk from a friend but now online. Only got 5 pokemans, too late to muck around right now though, will get some at work tomorrow as I work on Queen Street so I am assuming it will be abuzz.

Will be going Red but don't know how long it will entertain me as it is very P2W.

13. Post
    So I actually have to walk around a bunch to see pokemon?

14. Post
    Yes you do, lol. I went for a walk about 2k and caught 4 and a few Poke Stops which gave me Pokeballs and eggs. Didn't realize if you put egg in incubator and walk 2k you get a free Pokemon.

15. Post
    TECHNOVIKING wrote:
    I found an Eevee but my Pokeball got stuck and I couldn't do anything
    this hapened trying to catch my first and then when i realised I had to walk 1km down the road to catch another i said **** it and uninstalled

16. Post
    Bt wrote:
    Yes you do, lol. I went for a walk about 2k and caught 4 and a few Poke Stops which gave me Pokeballs and eggs. Didn't realize if you put egg in incubator and walk 2k you get a free Pokemon.
    Cool will get me fit again. Even the wife wants to do it and she can't stand video games

17. Post
    ludez wrote:
    Cool will get me fit again. Even the wife wants to do it and she can't stand video games
    My wife just gave me a fitbit and wants to see me active so I am guessing it may help

18. Post
    guys, i think kyogre might be swimming in lake taupo

(note i know its only the first 150 atm, but i remember the quote that specific pokemon will appear around specific things, like large bodies of water)

19. Post
    Excellent, players should flow over into Ingress Enlightened.

Been playing the PGO beta off an on since launch, I'm not a pokemon fan so don't really have too much of a connection. It was cool to see different pokemon appear depending on the type of surrounding, got boring pretty quick but that's because I'm so use to Ingress.

For a first-time Location-based-game player it is pretty sweet.

20. Post
    Samsung S4 mini says 'lol, no Pokemon GO for you'.

21. Post
    Yeah I think it's a good way to get me to go outside and move around, but it's been so cold :S also, in Melbourne atm and roaming data pack isn't cheap.

22. Post
    okay, got it working on my samsung galaxy s2, had to upgrade os, It says android 4.4 or higher but I just went to 5.1

23. Post
    you know what would be funny? if fish pokemon were found in the fish ile at the supermarket? haha.

24. Post
    there was a snake (Ekans) sitting on our toilet last night

nopemon

25. Post
    Walked through a muddy field to get Koffing

Attached Images