Pokemon GO

Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.
(3 votes)

1. Post
    Have these now. Seen some more but the game is pretty buggy and they disappeared when I clicked on them.

Attached Images

2. Post
    when you evolve the animal you can do it through powering up or the evolve button only

3. Post
    How much data is this using for u guys

4. Post
    wtf i log in again and my bulbasaurs gone

5. Post
    popopop wrote:
    when you evolve the animal you can do it through powering up or the evolve button only
    Powering up will fill the white bar above the Pokemons head and increase CP. Evolving doesn't change this, just gives them a buttload of CP and new abilities when you do (do more damage). Prices for Power Up remain the same, once you reach the end of the white bar thats it.

6. Post
    I realised that you can log into the same account on different devices at the same time. Haven't tested it, but maybe records double steps when you're trying to hatch an egg?

7. Post
    Incense effect will work on both devices at the same time but unsure if it gets you more Pokemon.

8. Post
    Ive gotten pidgeotto 5 times in a row

9. Post
    Been using it while driving around today. Found and caught a Squirtle this morning, which I thought might be pretty rare, my starter was Chamander.

Is there a way to battle wild Pokemon? Need to find a quick way of getting XP

10. Post
    how do you enable AR? I chose to keep it disabled when I first set the game up.

11. Post
    ^ I think it only works when you're trying to catch a Pokemon, there is a slider for me in the top right which selects AR

12. Post
    detonator7 wrote:
    ^ I think it only works when you're trying to catch a Pokemon, there is a slider for me in the top right which selects AR
    so you cant walk around in AR looking for pokemon?

13. Post
    No

14. Post
    My poor battery wouldn't handle that haha bad enough on the regular setting

15. Post
    Gyms are so buggy at the moment, it's painful.

16. Post
    I bought an external power bank for this game because in the beta it was just eating though my battery.
    Also I'm really happy seeing so many people talking and playing Pokemon everywhere, like people at work and seeing random people with Pokemon Go open.

17. Post
    Galent wrote:
    Gyms are so buggy at the moment, it's painful.
    I think what breaks it is spamming attacks.

18. Post
    found a pinsir chilling while watching tv

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-07-08-21-31-37[1].png 
Views:	176 
Size:	153.1 KB 
ID:	212572

Name:	Screenshot_2016-07-08-21-33-24[1].png 
Views:	167 
Size:	229.9 KB 
ID:	212573

19. Post
    Got some interesting ones today. Saw a Wartortle but it ran away.

Name:	Screenshot_2016-07-08-21-16-51.png 
Views:	201 
Size:	870.1 KB 
ID:	212574

20. Post
    Wartortle would've been a mean score. Just 50 candies away from a Blastoise.

Me and my wife are going to find a nice lure spot tomorrow around many Poke Stops and spend a couple hours relaxing.

21. Post
    I... don't understand. I opened up the game to see how it works. Enabled GPS and whatnot.
    Sat still for about fifteen minutes watching it. My character seemed to be wandering around. At times seemed to be walking over two blocks away. I was getting encounters that just seemed to be rather random, even though I didn't actually move.

But yet when I looked up instructions, people report that the GPS is supposed to be really accurate, and people track nearby 'mons and take a couple of steps in the right direction to encounter it?

22. Post
    Caught a zubat and pidgey using incense.

23. Post
    From my experience, the Lure Module works a hell of a lot better than the Incense. I didn't even have to buy them, just leeched off a Pokestop that someone had added a module on. Pretty sure that's how I got my rarer Pokemons.

24. Post
    my god pokemon company, what have you sanctioned

25. Post
    Jesus what have we become

Attached Images